Reviews for He had Always Known
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Possessive Sam... awwwww

Yep, Dean all wrapped around Sam's fingers...

Love it!
Kayliana chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is amazing-I really enjoyed this. The section with the wings was odd and threw me off a bit, but I ultimately took it as a really vivid kid-dream. Anyway, the dynamic between Sam and Dean throughout this fic was spot-on, and the sections when they're younger are completely adorable.
Awesome fic :)
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is adorable, but it's had how Sam leaves Dean when Sam asked Dean never to leave him. :( But at least they are together now, right? :D
Jazzy mire chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I squealed when Sam said that 3 How adorable w
WolfAngelDeath chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I love love 3 possessive little (or big but especially little) Sammy. It's soooooo cute! 3 This really made me smile as did the sequel/prequel!
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I read "When I grow up, I wanna marry Dean" and you got me there. On my knees. Love it.
strawberry.ragdoll chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was just adorable! My favorite was definitely the second part. Good job, I read this with a friend and we just awed throughout the whole thing.
Tajistt chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was such a cute story, I liked how you showed Dean's attitude change along the way. I loved it!
Nutmeg00 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very cute story. I especially liked the time continuation of Sam's feelings for Dean and how they grow. I also like the characterization, i.e. keeping the boys close to how they are portrayed on the show and not making them too emo or anything. Very well written.
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
*squee*
Shivirani chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
OMG that is so CUTE! Little baby Sammy's gonna marry Dean... heh. I wish them good luck!
oddie33325 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
So cute I loved this story!
vmpnable chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
i love the brothers. i love this story. i love you. i am kidding. :) but i do love the brothers. and this story.
Epitome of Bold chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wow, I was like smiling and crying the whole time. It was so good. It was written beautifully as well. aw. This is probably the best wincest I've read in a while, if not ever.
Kikyo's strength chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Excllent story and to me you deserve more then 2 reviews I really enjoyed this story it was everything sweet funny and romantic. Your an excellent writer and keep it up!