Reviews for Lily's Rainbow
Hi407 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Depressing
xrosepetalx chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw...that was so sweet. I love the figurative language, how James ruined Lily's rainbow for Severus. Magnificent!
deeps85 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
now you might be getting bored, but cant help it

i just loved this chapter
HiddenDepths-x chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Just beautiful, or rather beautifully tragic. The use of colour both representing feelings and characteristics was really interesting, and I thought the whole thing was very unique and unusual. Loved it. Not much more I can say!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Love the theme!

..yes I'm reviewing almost every fic you have.. -

I miss Lily and Snape *tears*
Lils Evans chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
*heavy sigh*

Oh, Severus.

I don't know what else to say...you know, these things take me a while...to sink in, i mean. Lily's Rainbow...the only comfort i have is that he will see it again.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is beautiful Paddy, absoultely beautiful (just like a rainbow)

Well done. A great look at a new ship of mine - unrequited Snape/Lily

Cuba
estrelita chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh this was wonderful! So sweet, and sad all rolled into one. Very wel written and I love the whole Severus/Lily thing going on. It was a surprise to me, but it was just great (JKR) really knows what she's doing) and so do you! I loved this story! Great job!

Lita
KimSunny chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Awesome. I love the Severus/Lily pairing (and I hate James :p) and your story is just beautiful.
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Gah! This is what I get for leaving for the weekend - missing out on this until now! Ah!

This is great, girl.

"I can only watch the rare pale white vapor as it disappears rapidly among more dominate colos, as fragile as her ivory skin. Too delicate to be touched."

...just, WOW. Meep! Amazing job. I'm hoping for more Lily/Snape stuff from you! We can deal with Sirius's jealousy over it later. XD

!

jaye
Sadie Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
TA!

Very good story, very cute. Write more! I wanna see you write something else with Sirius in the good ol' days at Hogwarts like u did before! Yay!

BTW, what is this Reviews Lounge and can it help me get mroe reviews on my stuff?

TATA!