Reviews for Widow Maker
femme4jack chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
this is a lovely story. I wish it continued. Elita is awesome here, and I just can't get enough Roddy angst. Poor mech.

Love her point about how mechs must have regarded Optimus at first.
Failing in General chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
awsome story please continue
Joan chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
It's an interesting story. Such a shame that it hasn't been updated in such a long time.
Elita One chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
wait why would she blame herself for his death she wasnt even there.

im glad they reached an understanding though
Violetlight chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Rodimus and Elita are definately a unique pairing - I still have difficulty seeing her with anyone other than Optimus, but you have described Rodimus' situation with grace, with a sense of his uncertainty and guilt, but without blame. Like it says on the Transformers Wiki, who can blame the poor guy for being insecure? Optimus' boots are big ones to fill!

You're leaving me at a cliffhanger here. I want to know what Elita could possibly mean by blaming herself. Update soon!
illmatar chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
I've been a dedicated lurker for a long time, but I signed up just to post a review of this story. Thanks. I really enjoyed this, and I am hard to please. (I can't seem to help myself!) The dialog is believable and interesting, as is the emotional context you place these characters in. Even better, this is a new take on an old theme and it is fun to read, engaging, and thought provoking. Best of all, you've got me guessing and wondering what's next.

Thanks again.
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Wow . . . this is one of those all-too rare fics that actually made me cry. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story! I think I'll add it to my 'Suggested reading' list on my website.

LabEmerald chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
oh! Dang it! What is next!
fujieyes chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
As much as I like angsty Rodimus, it's nice to see him get a break. Characterizations are still right on point, though - great job with that. You left us with a bit of a cliffhanger there...can't wait to see what Elita's explanation is!
DMH1973 chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
oh yeah! now thats something Rodimus needed!

Please keep writing!
BeckyLynn chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
This story is great. You've done wonderfully at expressing his emotions.
sonofwolf chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
oi...he's a sissy

the writing is great

I just dislike him
LabEmerald chapter 3 . 8/7/2007 there going to be more?

Plus I thought Optimus Prime was part of Rodimus Prime?

And so is Hot Rod?

Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You've touched on Rodimus' anguish in a very realistic way. I'd love to see what's going on in Elita's head during all of this...

"Rodimus the usurper, Optimus' craven killer"-oh my word. Oh. My. Word. Exquisite and heartrending.
fujieyes chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
The penultimate paragraph ("I'm sorry" etc.) had me nearly in tears, and I'm not someone who cries from books/movies/etc. The all-consuming guilt and self-loathing, coupled with this new shame and embarrassment...poor Rodimus! My heart just weeps for him. Very well-written!