Reviews for When It Becomes Hard To Do
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 20 . 23h
That was just beautiful. There is other way to describe it.
DianaThen chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
I've read this before, and am ashamed to admit that I did not review it the first time around. I just dedicated most of my afternoon and evening to thoroughly rereading it. I was not disappointed. And thank you so much for actually finishing it... Far, far too many people don't.

It's just... definitely one of my favorite Psych fanfics ever.

It saddens me greatly that you appear to have left Fanfiction.

Come back... *creepy whisper* We need you...
PsychO99 chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. THIS. IS. SERIOUSLY. ONE. OF. THE. BEST. PSYCH. FANFICS. I. HAVE. EVER. READ. NOT. KIDDING! :D I couldnt stop reading! The writing is quite impressive! Shawn whump IS the best! Shawn emotional whump is just as awesome! You are amazing, and i absolutely loved this fic! Very, very well done! :D
ChiChiChico chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
what happened to the gunshot wound? i think you forgot to mention it.
Tenja chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Amazing story, very nice and well written, super cool in general. :)
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
I used to think parcheesi was a cheese when I was younger. XD
Anyways, man I was totally holding my breath and squeezing like a school girl through the whole book! I love all the twists you came up with! Cammy's sounds like such an adorable kid. :(
It was a great story. Thanks SO MUCH for giving me something epic to read! A lot of psych fanfics cannot get Shawn's personality right and you nailed it, dude. Awesome! awesome! awesome!
Kay Hau chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Excellent story, and excellent ending! Well-written, well-plotted, and perfect length without leaving anything hanging! Also, all the characters were spot on, even down to their 'inner/hidden' feelings that Shawn could sense for a while. Thank you for a great fic!
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
I love it sosososososo much! Great job!
howlingwolffate chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
OMG I LOVED THIS XD
cindythechef chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
This was an awesome story. I started reading it and couldn't shut my computer :)
Ashcloud chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
One of my favorite "OMG Shawn's a real psychic!" stories. I LOVE it! It's great and extremely creative. Though honestly if getting electrocuted and smacking my head real hard turned me into a psychic, I'd change lightbulbs more often-
HaiJu chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
D'aww, and everything turned out all happy. Of course. I love the twist at the end, actually. It's much more fun to know that reality stayed a little fractured than that it went back to normal. Normal is overrated, in my humble opinion.

Wow, this has been a delightful read! To be honest I thought the first couple of chapters were only okay, but they quickly progressed into much, much better than okay. Boy am I glad that I stuck with it long enough to find out! I'm one of those fussy people who goes back and edits chapters ad nauseum, so just because that's my habit, I don't expect quality to change significantly over the course of a fic. But that was the case for this one.

Characters were great, the drama and suspense were awesome, it was funny, the plot was both clear enough to follow without being dry and had unexpected twists. Dialogue felt very true to the show and the characters. Shawn's process through discovering the powers and his reaction to the mental trauma and subsequent recovery progressed very believably.

I originally thought that Shawn would be a bit more subdued after his experience with the mass murders, even after he'd gotten over the trauma. I would have envisioned him stumbling a bit more socially speaking trying to get back into the swing of things. But I think not being able to sense the little girl threw him so much that it forced him to act instead of think, allowing normalcy to kick in...which is what you were doing, wasn't it? And we as readers get caught up with him.

Also, like I said, I loved the ending. The way you wrote it was very nicely put, too.

So thank you! I enjoyed this story very much, and I'm glad you published it here. Sorry I got a little review-happy...they were mostly constructive, right?

Peace always,

HaiJu chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
*cringe* Poor Shawn. At least the girl's okay, though. And I'd bet a pineapple that he just finished his short stint as a real-life psychic.

HaiJu chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
Ooh, nice twist. Honestly didn't consider that tack, I figured he'd be fine after the talk. But this is much more natural.

Considering the number of chapters left, it looks like you're going to give this story good space to wind down. That's good.

HaiJu chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Yay! He's back. But hopefully not too quickly. That would be cheating, emotionally speaking.

I have kind of mixed feelings about the dream sequence...I'm usually very suspicious of any character development that doesn't actually happen. But considering this whole thing is about Shawn's sudden psychic abilities, and the fact that you set it all up with Henry in previous chapters, I think it worked.

But at last the tension is resolved! It's so nice to have the real Spencer back again. I was getting seriously creeped out by plastic emo Spencer.

On to the next chapter!

-Hj

PS - I know this is kind of cheating, because I'm practically spamming you with reviews here, but this makes 200! Woot!