Reviews for When It Becomes Hard To Do
Little13Silence chapter 20 . 4/10
Great story :)
Little13Silence chapter 7 . 4/10
this chapter is fricking amazing! i love the way you wrote it XD
Androuska chapter 20 . 9/22/2015
Just want to say that I really enjoyed your story. It was interesting to see Shawn as a real psychic. It was a good read and quite enjoyable.
LittleMissTrickster chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
This was awesome! Loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Hey...dear ...!
All I can say about the Story is that its Excellent...You Rocks...!
Not gonna forget this story ever in my life...Really its Amazing..! Thanks ..!
Pushpanjali chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
I love Psych...its my favourite...especially Shawn love him so much...!
And all I can say about this story is that...its Excellent...you Rocks..!
Last part ...still Smiling...!
Thanks dear...!
cosette141 chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
Wow wow wowwwwww the voicemail chapter was so good and so clever! I LOVED IT AND I LOVE THIS STORY YOU ROCK!
cosette141 chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Wow...! I'm just done reading chapter two an I have to say this is very well written! Such a good idea and done really well! Can't wait to keep reading the rest! :)
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
That was just beautiful. There is other way to describe it.
DianaThen chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
I've read this before, and am ashamed to admit that I did not review it the first time around. I just dedicated most of my afternoon and evening to thoroughly rereading it. I was not disappointed. And thank you so much for actually finishing it... Far, far too many people don't.

It's just... definitely one of my favorite Psych fanfics ever.

It saddens me greatly that you appear to have left Fanfiction.

Come back... *creepy whisper* We need you...
PsychO99 chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. THIS. IS. SERIOUSLY. ONE. OF. THE. BEST. PSYCH. FANFICS. I. HAVE. EVER. READ. NOT. KIDDING! :D I couldnt stop reading! The writing is quite impressive! Shawn whump IS the best! Shawn emotional whump is just as awesome! You are amazing, and i absolutely loved this fic! Very, very well done! :D
ChiChiChico chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
what happened to the gunshot wound? i think you forgot to mention it.
Tenja chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Amazing story, very nice and well written, super cool in general. :)
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
I used to think parcheesi was a cheese when I was younger. XD
Anyways, man I was totally holding my breath and squeezing like a school girl through the whole book! I love all the twists you came up with! Cammy's sounds like such an adorable kid. :(
It was a great story. Thanks SO MUCH for giving me something epic to read! A lot of psych fanfics cannot get Shawn's personality right and you nailed it, dude. Awesome! awesome! awesome!
Kay Hau chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Excellent story, and excellent ending! Well-written, well-plotted, and perfect length without leaving anything hanging! Also, all the characters were spot on, even down to their 'inner/hidden' feelings that Shawn could sense for a while. Thank you for a great fic!