Reviews for The Boy Who Also Lived
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awwwwwwwww! SO CUTE.

And I liked the Sorting Hat's little poem, probably because I'm really terrible at poetry and your attempt wasn't half-bad.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I thought repeating so much of the dialogue from the original was unnecessary, but this was fantastic. Having the Sorting Hat sing again was cute, and Neville being the "boy who lives" in this case was a very nice touch. And then Bellatrix' death (I assume) restoring Frank and Alice? Beautiful interpretation of that.
modestlobster chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow... Amazingly written. Loved the Sorting Hat rhyme and all the details... really really good!
Delaine chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
wonderful fic.
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I cried at the end... whoa... anyway, wonderful story.
A Big Stupid Idiot chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I think this story deserves another review.

All in all, I think it was a good story, but at the end, I was sort of confused. I haven't read the part where Neville talks to his parents in St. Mungo's in a while so I can't remember exactly, but do his parents know who he is?

Now that that's out of the way, I like that you wrote out what people said from the book and wrote what Neville felt at those points. (Thumbs up)

Last...poor Colin...(Sniff)
ParvatiP chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I really like these other PoV stories. Great job, you could do some more! Like Ginny's point of view etc.

The scene with Neville's parents was really touching...!