Reviews for If Only, If Only
Gaby chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Man. This is one of the few fanfics I've read of this...this...time frame? Or even in this emotional sense. It's just so raw... Like I cant even begin to describe my thoughts. Ive always wondered what would be going through hermiones head during their times in the tent; this really gives me insight, even if it's imaginary ;) it's short and sweet without them randomly professing their love for eachother. thank you for the privilege of reading such a well written one shot. Keep it up!
LILY R0SE chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I love love love how it was written! It was great! :)

-Lily Rose-
WordsOfASong chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh gosh! You're amazing at writing this stuff! Keep up the fantastic work! I'm new to fanfiction and I've just published 5 stories. I hope you'll visit and review ]
Undead Author chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was so good. Not only was it well written, with fantastic grammar and excellent language, but it had an amazing story line of how they ended up holding hands. :]

Adding this to my favorites, love.
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh wow.

Why a one-shot! You should write more!

It's fabulous!

CullenCrazy32
Jinnx chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
that was like, really well writen..you sounded like JkRowling herself...brava!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
it was really sad and angsty, but really good. I liked it a lot, good portrayal of them on that quest thingy.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
that was so good. You need to write more R/Hr fics liek that...I love missing moment fics! (though ones that involve Hospital Wins bug me)

That was as great fic!

Loved it!
AlJasLover chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
So cute! When I first read that part in DH when Harry sees them like that in the morning I was convinced they hadn't fallen asleep holding hands but now I'm not so sure! ) Loved it!
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
good work!
earan chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
"The places she once lived in and played in were now battle grounds; a humanity stricken by evil and death."

I love that line... it pretty much says every feeling you delved into. Everyone, after DH, has written about Snape, Lily, or Snape/Lily. I like this; it goes beyond Hermione's sobfest in the book.

Kudos.
BrightestStarOLeo chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Ohh! How sweet! I really hope you'll write more one-shots like this one! You're very talented!
canon enthusiast chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I think you captured the essence of Hermione rather well. However, even though it's a one shot, that doesn't mean you should skimp on important details. Take the time to paint the reader a picture of what the setting around the characters looks like. The more detail you include, the more believable your story becomes. Also, don't be afraid to give your story a definite time. Try mentioning something that happened right before (like Ron being splinched, or Harry being unable to produce his patronus b/c of the horcrux, or stealing eggs from a farm) so the reader knows exactly when in the story this moment is taking place.

When in doubt, use more details... not less.

emerald-eyed-stag chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
loved it. very sweet. very sad though, but I loved it.

gorgeous writing.