Reviews for Life is Death
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Hahaha! Lolz. From major angst, it spiralled down to crack! I loved it!
KuroNite chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Did you get the hiyoshi/harry potter thing from 'REMOTE' by Link and Luigi? if you didn't, I really recommend that story...I like this story so far
ritsu01 chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
OMFG! I LOVE this fic! Poor Mukahi! This fic made me cry with tears of sorrow(Mukahi) and joy at the same time!
POTL chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
poor Gakuto...T.T
happyymint chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
The Gakuto having a baby thingy practically killed me! XD
bob chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
gakuto's dad must be wishing he put a really huge 'no soliciting' sign on his fence to save himself from magazine salesmen on crack.
bob chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
i bet they're just trying to get out of paying the hospital bill... one way of avoiding unexpected expense, i mean, really, they just took an international trip, which can't have been cheap, and then these unspecified injuries to gakuto's midsection...
bob chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
um, i realize this isn't the most realistic fic in the world, but i'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to operate on minors without contacting their parents first, because they will sue the pants off you if the kid happens to die, even if it totally wasn't your fault and even if he definitely would have died if you hadn't.
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
Tis a good ending! Short, sweet (?), and to the point. XD I, too, am bad with endings...'
alicekyli380 chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
Great ending! ] And great story.
ForlornDream chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
T-T It's done! I was so happy that Mukahi is better again! _ HAHAH His father commited suicide! I'm not sure if i said anything in chappy 3 but I would like to say i like that one the best! Especially what Oshitari said! I can like myself agian! Cuz I can be very insecure and think of myself as a failure and stipid, i even say that i'm one day going to kill myself! But that was the past! Ur story has a good moral! It had a mix of crack in it was great! HAHAH Mukahi had a kid! XD Anywayz love ur story! Keep up ur awesome work!
Bane-Dane chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
I actually liked how it least Mukahi can walk turned out for the hip hurray!
Ashii78 chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
It all ends up well. Well, kinda. Putting aside the death of his mother and such, Gakuto's met with a very fortunate ending in his little adventure, ne? Nice job!

~Wolf
SilverCyanide chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Oh no, Gakuto doesn't have /a/ child, Gakuto have /children. A lovely set of purple-haired twin girls, to be specific. Yuushi was so proud. (See "Gender Confusion" [which wasn't very good] for details *shameless self plug* XD)

Anyway...*twitch* I can't help but say it, because it was law in fourth grade...a lot is two words, allot means to distribute. :)

Zomgs! "I mean, in new Harry Potter book when F-"

*sobs* I can't believe you brought /him/ up! *sobs* F-f-f-*sobs*

*sniffs* It can't be almost over! *won't let it be* *clings to the fic*
Ashii78 chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
And Gakuto's father is arrested! Nice, it seems it all turned out good. What a wonderful way to get him to drop the gun... Now for the epilogue! Can't wait to read it!

~Wolf