Reviews for Into the Night
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Amazing
denvitadroppen chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Oh wow :) You really have to keep writing on this one! Please pretty please pretty cute please whit suger on? ;)
yay chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Good job!
SlenderLoris chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love to emotional and meaningful. The charectures are so well whis story, it is written, I feel like I'm there. Would you consder doing a continuation of this story, maybe with Charlie's visit? Also I have two questions:

1) what exactly is Deadly Nightshade, and how did Percy get his scar?

2)Are Percy and Oliver dating in this story?

Thank you so much, this is an amazing story.
TALEWG chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I have been a fan of your work for a very long time. I came looking for a bit of rereading to send e off to sleep, so imagine my delight and surprise at finding something new. This was beautifully written. Very few authors these days still put so much work into Percy. I loved all the intricacies, especially Fred's portrait and the sentiment about getting out of the Ministry. Thank you for this little gem.
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
wow I really liked this. I would really like to know what happened to Percy, how did he get that scar?
Yumi chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is excellent! I'm not sure why the word is coming to mind, but the whole tale feels very sincere to me. I really like that you did not mimic exactly JKR's writing style, but held so very true to the characters. GREAT job!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was fantastic. Thanks for writing it. x
Wheretheskykissesthesea chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This was amazing. I love the interaction between Bill and Percy and the subtlety of emotion and awkardness between them.
Kazza chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Such a bittersweet, moving story. You're very talented at capturing strong emotions with a few well-chosen words.
Bekah26 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow, I love this story, and I always see Percy having a more balanced relationship with his elder brothers then his younger. Great work!

But..I am curious about just HOW difficult it was for Percy to get out of the Ministry. More on this, perhaps?
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
A great story. Very good.
Wuff chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
A very good story. Your characterisation of Percy was perfect. All the things he can't talk about - seems very realistic. And I always thought Bill would be the one who would forgive him the most quickly.
tamara72 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Love this. Wonderful story about Bill and Percy.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I really hope you continue this. This is an excellent one shot that has great potential as a longer story. Please continue this.