Reviews for Hisana's Legacy
Melodyofdeath5 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Idk I just don't don't like hisako first of all byakuya had nothing to do with either of their deaths masaki was killed by a hollow and hisana from an illness both of which he couldn't have done so she's with delusional a dry baby a sheltered little girl who blames everything on her brother or they died differently in this fic
rukiafangirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
are u one of the random people who post stuff on this site that's fallen off the face of the Earth? i'm pissed off right now! i want to read your fainfic; i really do! But finish the damn thing! you made the summary and the description sound so good that someone would want to read it and you haven't finished it yet!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Dude your awesome!

Keep writing :)
Revolation chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
this is cool
ValykirieRevolution chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Take your time, I know how that feels, so come back when your ready. I know I'll be waiting.
Juud chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
Hey again!

Too bad you put a hold on this story.. I hope you'll get back to this soon .
rokslite chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
Loved this chapter, but hate the cliffhanger! To tell u the truth, i wanna know how these 2 kids were Byakuya/Hisana's and he didn't know about it...and why now does she come to him? Also, how do the kids link to the incidents, and another thing...was Hisana and Masaki the persons he kept away from Hisako?

I know u must hate long reviews, but i just gotta ask this last question...shinku takai's master, silver hair, looking like 12...his brother was taken away by his grandmother...is his brother by chance Toushiro? since Toushiro was raised by his grandmother, and he has the silver hair, actually its white, but still close... ;-)
Airen Sakura Fuyu chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
great great great work! simply love it... hope to see an update soon! :D
ValykirieRevolution chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
Glad you updated, I like how the characters are getting all tied up neatly. Whichever you decide is fine with me, you'll pull it off . btw, are we gonna find out who Karin's "friend" is soon?
Juud chapter 8 . 3/18/2008
Uhoh.. I'm afraid that one of her children has been bitten..

And for the choices we got; I would like to know more about Byakuya's and Hisana's babies. And that three-way friendship between Masaki, Hisana and Hisako.

Were we two choices permitted? :P

Oh, and thank you for the mention of my name! That's really sweet of you!
hisanachan chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
oh wow~ i love this...

please update soon~ its a really great story

love always

hisanachan
akirk85029 chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Good chapter!:) I'm kind of torn between the choices. I would like to learn more about Byakuya and Hisana's twins and about the friendship of Masaki, Hisana, and Hisako! Well, I can't wait till the next chapter!:)
Zammy chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
hm would like to learn more about Byakuya's and Hisana's twins.

anyway, Please Update Soon !
Sinestra chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Great chapter, i wonder what the news is, and I also wonder who Karin's boyfriend is, is it Hisana's son? Or could it be Shiro-chan?

I'd like to know more about Hisako's time in the STSO. I'm expecting a bloody past, very bloody.

There's a small mistake when Yamamoto first speaks, he says Souske instead of Aizen. Are you implying that Yamamoto and Aizen are very close?

Update when you can
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
I have to say as far as OC's go, yours are very well done, especailly the way you have them intergrated into the story is nice. Thats pretty rare, kudos to you update soon please.