Reviews for One Year
PSW chapter 13 . 7/19
This was a really good story! I enjoyed that Remus was both serious and fun-loving, and didn't come off as overly angsty... Very nice, thanks for writing!
Goldynwings chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Yay! Wait? You read the harry potter lexicon? ?! AWESOME! *
Goldynwings chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Oh that was funny. :) I loved that. I don't think I've read something Like that before! Thank you so much.
Goldynwings chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I liked how they saw the full moon shining through the window... *
Goldynwings chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Oh.
Lethe2 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Great job depicting a canon possible story for the early Maurauders! You did a great job sympathizing with them all, even Peter, who couldn't have been evil the whole time they were at Hogwarts. If you get to the later years it will be interesting to see how you take him from concerned friend and sidekick to traitor. I liked seeing Sirius' relationship with his family, it fleshes out where he was coming from in the books. Keep writing! You really have a talent for it!
Rogue chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
U know, the finding out of remus' s secret doesnt have a specifc time. On tue other hand, pottermore says that Remus was bitten when he was 4, which might prompt a lot more cursing from James.
BossModeTribble chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
I quite liked this. Very nice story.
It's now 2013, six years after the last time you updated this story, but if you still want Marauder recommendations, here are some of my favorites:
Remus Lupin: BAMF by Sasparilla123. In which Remus Lupin's hidden awesome side is shown.
Dark Marauder by BajaB. An AU in which James survives, and the Marauders are as dark as they appear at first glance.
Desperation, Daring, and Danger by DragonDi. In which James, Sirius, and Remus all go to the Aurors' Academy.

Hope you like them as much as I do!
duckie lover 151 chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Well, it's nice to know that his friends finally understand how serious his 'condition' is... and that this knowledge hasn't changed them in the slightest. XD
"I'm starting to think that if I end up getting expelled, it'll have nothing to do with being a werewolf."
I especially liked this line, for more than just the meaning it held for them. That practically summed up his experience at Hogwarts, didn't it?
Well, I really really liked this ending! ... But as there seems to be antoher chapter, I have to assume that it's not the end, don't I? ;)
(Which I suppose is very fitting for a story with a sequel.)
duckie lover 151 chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Ha ha, I like that they refer to it as 'marauding' around the castle before they actually name themselves.
And I'm not surprised that Dumbledore took Remus's secret almost being exposed so easily... but now I have to wonder if it will be any different when Snape (who doesn't seem to have much of a part in this story) discovers him...
duckie lover 151 chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
"It's not like you're mean or anything," Sirius said. "You're just not quite your normal self. It's really kind of entertaining to see that you're not perfect."

"I'm not perfect!" he protested, accidentally spitting out a piece of bread.

"We know that," James said. "But sometimes you fake it pretty well."

I particularly liked this little section... I'm not sure I can really explain why, but it's just one of those things that sticks with you.
And I liked the cloak scene.
duckie lover 151 chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
"I'm absolutely certain that I never made a promise to behave."

Ha ha, well doesn't that just sum up Sirius's life? And I really liked the part following it... Well, I really liked this whole chapter, actually. You write Sirius very well.
duckie lover 151 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I love even just their little bits of conversation. :) They're so realistic and entertaining, and ah, I see you've found your mistake... Well, for the sake the this story (and the assumption that you are not going to rewrite it) I think it's fine the way it is, even with the inconsistency.
duckie lover 151 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
:) I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I love the way they're all reacting. And I love how James and Sirius always manage to cheer him up. ;)
duckie lover 151 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
:) Aww... That was a very nice, very emotional while trying to refrain from being emotional revelation... if that makes sense. XD