Reviews for Rosetinted
kandisi chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
*laughs* So Roy is gonna wear the lipstick? Very cute fic! Ah, I just love challenge ficcies.

-Sapph
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
(insert fangirl squeak here) o Oh, I love this fic! What slashy goodness! I swear, I've been bitten by the Chon/Roy bug. My favorite part was when Chon told Roy he had a beautiful mouth. This was really cute and amusing.
Killed In Effigy chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Roy in pink lipstick...yummy hehe. I loved this story! It's well written and cute as hell. The ending was awesome.
spunkster chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
lipstick! lipstick! pink robe! pink robe!
balalaika chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
thank you for putting a lovely immage in my head: Roy in a pink bathrobe and lipstick on *giggles*.

too bad the story ended there, I would love to see this continue...
Peak-in-Darien chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Very nice- some decent Roy slash at last! ) I really liked it, it was characterised well and not too overdone. Lovely.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
cute... *blushes*
Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Aww... cute...

Heehee... lipstick...
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
lol! Roy in lipstick and a pink fuzzy robe! I wanna see that! ,
Rae chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Hilarious- and heartwarming. Just the kind of story I love. Good job, Armida. Keep it up.
PyroNeko chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
hahahah! Good story! (ended too soon though) ;) LOL
impressed reader chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Oh, wow! What a great story! And this came from a fic challenge, right? I wish I knew where to read other stories that attempted to answer that challenge! I bet they'd be good. By the way, I REALLY like the way you write Chon as the dominant partner! It fits so much better than when he's the submissive one! Thanks for a good story!
Katxue chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
I'm a little surprised to find that all of the Shanghai Noon fanfics are about slash pairings - but I'm not complaining. LOL - that was funny!
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! heeeheeheeheeeeee! men in pink with lipstick on! Ack! plrb! I think I could get to like these SN slashes! ! . UNO MAS!
Eilggiwcs chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
Ehee hee, that was hilarious! Roy in lipstick!

I love Owen Wilson...arg, he'd be soooooooo irresistably cute though if he got a nose job. LOL I'm so mean.