Reviews for Sasuke's return
kataang2 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
awesome story yse sequal
Koyuki chapter 13 . 3/3/2008
I loved your story! anyway the 4th hockagae(sp) was the one to seal the fox not the 3rd! but it was still a good story but it was kinda weird that sasuke was being so nice
AkatsukiWade chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
aw will never see if sasukes plan owuld have worked
AkatsukiWade chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
i liked the idea use ami i hope ther more of that
Crimson StarShower chapter 13 . 10/29/2007
That had such a good ending!I love how Sasuke went on about having a happily ever actually made me cry!And,YES!PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!I'd be great if you wrote another story following this one up!)_(
nobleflutter chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
It's Asuma's team! Not Anko's! *sob* How could you not know that!
Crimson StarShower chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!It's been so long!But I haven't giving up hope on this story!I just need to figure out how it ends!Update soon?
oxsasusaku4evaxo chapter 12 . 10/11/2007
i like this chapter. the only problem i hav wit is that the yondaime (fourth hokage) sealed the kyubi in naruto. well thats not a very big problem just wanted u 2 know.
oxsasusaku4evaxo chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
i really like it so lee would so say that "the power of youth will not let us down." 4 some of ur spelling questions kankuro wuz spelt right, byakugan has only 1 "u," and it wouldnt b anko's team it would b asuma's team (although he gets killed so it would b team shikamaru) and kurenai's team.
oxsasusaku4evaxo chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
wouldnt sakura b the rokudaime bcuz the hokages go by numbers in japanese like iti ne san yon go roku etc...thats why the fourth is called yondaime and the fifth is called i really like this fic i wonder who sakuras bf is or if shes really lying!
CHA chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
I hope Sai gets tortured, humiliated then killed

DIE SAI DIE

UPDATE SOON

DIE SAI DIE

oh and sasuke and sakura for ever and ever and ever...and ever
CHA chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
Please update soon i like your story
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
i luv it
waveblader213 chapter 10 . 9/24/2007
That was very anticlimatic considering i was hoping for a suprising twist and intresting things to happen but it seems the story is strait forward unless sakura is sai in disguise and he takes down sasuke and them all
ChibiStellaChan chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
gaara is spelled GAARA! sorry i touchy. cool story! Screw SAI TO HELL! SASUSAKU 4EVER!