Reviews for Granddad Weasley Would Never Forgive You!
schleifchen chapter 2 . 5/31
I like the plot. I think that there are still some familys who believe in the purebloods Superiority. So I think that the next generation still has to deal with problems like that.
Anyhow, You did great and I really like it!
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/12
Half a dozen girls! Hahaha James is such a flirt! Hahaha :D :)
AllIWannaDo chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Hello! I read the first few chapters of this story when you first posted it and although I've had it on my favorites list since then, I never went back to read the rest of it. I see now what a mistake that was.
This story is excellent. Your characterization of Rose, Scorpius, and Albus is flawless. I like that Rose is, as you said in one of your A/Ns, similar to her mother but also different from her. Similarly, though Scorpius and Rose could've easily turned into a rehash of Ron and Hermione, the progression of their first-friends-then-lovers relationship was entirely unique. The way Scorpius just casually admits his feelings for Rose at the end is so refreshing and so sweet. "Do you...have feelings for me?" "Yes. Of course." Aww.
Thanks for writing this. I'm sorry it took me so long to review - and that's an understatement - but know that yours was my first, and still one of my favorite, New Gen fics. Great writing!
TessHardingfan chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Love the story...but due to your footnote I have to admit to being a rabid anti Draco/Hermione shipper. Where as Draco was a proven racist bigoted coward Scorpius is a blank slate to be made however the author anyone can like Draco is beyond me.
Tina chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Haha, I really like your opening and your characterization of Rose and Scorpius. I've been smiling the entire time I've read this. Liking your tone and pace! This is a refreshing start from other stories I've read. I like your writing style and you have very few errors, which is another plus. Pretty clean writing. The talkative Rose is cute, as is the more reserved Scorpius. Wondering what you'll do to expand this. A bit short, but it fits with the pace. :)
jullee chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Forever may it thrive!

tks for sharing your story - it's beautiful

(do you still like reviews after all this time? maybe it's incentive for more scorose writting?)
kathleen28 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
loved reading your story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Best fanfic in the entire history of fanfics like... EVER! more plz *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Scorpius: "What are you so happy about?" Albus: "Me? Nothing" I could just see the evil grin on Al's face LOL
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
im busy hating conrad. jerk _
JustanotherHarrypotterfan3817 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012 just a very good start. But I just wanted to ask did you mean Epilouge in you Authours Note? I can't be correct.. Just asking!:3
The.Psycho.Lunatic chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
I had just kissed him, my best friend, my… Scorpius

whenever I read RxS fanfics that have stuff like this in them i get a giant leap in my chest.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
what is finsihed! couldnt you have done a scorose fluff piece!

awwwww they are officially together now! good lord finally!

dumbledor isnt gay...?

i know i firts heard scorpius and i wa slike wtf i that a name?

now it sounds so normal...

i spend WAY to much on my time on this site.

'Annevader' has some EXCEPTIONALLY amazing Scorose fanfics- check them out!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
hmmmmmm this is either going to get really good - ie a love confession or reallly awkward...prefeerably good!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
i think your chapter ength is good. some sotries need long chpaters, others (like this one) suit shorter ones like this (not too short...)

wtf did AL do? he may have just messed everything up!