Reviews for Granddad Weasley Would Never Forgive You!
Arveen Sekhon Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/3
Haahhaha I like your Rose
YayHanneli chapter 10 . 1/30
You have finished the story! Wel, actually you finished it a long time ago, long before I had even read HP and found that fanfic even existed. I hope you're checking your reviews for this story, still, because I have something to say.

First of all, your characters are exactly how I would imagine them to be in the book. Rosie is a perfect mix of both her parents but mostly her mother. She can be annoying at times, but is undeniably smart and a lovable character too.

Scorpius is also flawless. I have read some fanfic when he is stony, cold, and proud. I imsgine him more like how he is in this story - much unlike his parents, and a friend of Albus.

Al is hilarious. I feel bad for him when he tried to fix things for Rose and Scorpius!

And as for you rather than your story - I love your personality and the little notes you leave. They're almost as good as the story honestly. I would also like to say that you have motivated me to try writing fanfic myself. Of course I don't know how old you are, but you've mentioned going to school like I am, and that is a huge thing for me, that someone young like me can write such an amazing story. I don't have a Fanfiction account, but maybe I will open one.

I don't know if you'll read this, or if you still use your account, but keep writing stories! I have become a loyal fan of you, Hanneli!
yayHanneli chapter 4 . 1/30
I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm reviewing again! Anyway, I really enjoy the story so far; the only thing I would change is Scorpius' attitude toward Rose. Maybe there could be some hint of desperation? Like maybe - he doesn't have anyone that cares about him expect for her? Obviously I wouldn't want it to be that lame and mushy like the idea I just came up with. So I love your writing and I am dreading the end because I will be done (nooooooo!).
yayHanneli chapter 3 . 1/29
I love the story and I haven't found any misspellings - hey, have you considered writing a hurt and comfort story maybe with Ron and Hermione? I know you don't like Harry/Ginny so that's why I suggest the other pair.

I really like your writing style and I am going to comb your profile for more of your stories!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Aww! So sweet, lovely story
schleifchen chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
I like the plot. I think that there are still some familys who believe in the purebloods Superiority. So I think that the next generation still has to deal with problems like that.
Anyhow, You did great and I really like it!
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Half a dozen girls! Hahaha James is such a flirt! Hahaha :D :)
AllIWannaDo chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Hello! I read the first few chapters of this story when you first posted it and although I've had it on my favorites list since then, I never went back to read the rest of it. I see now what a mistake that was.
This story is excellent. Your characterization of Rose, Scorpius, and Albus is flawless. I like that Rose is, as you said in one of your A/Ns, similar to her mother but also different from her. Similarly, though Scorpius and Rose could've easily turned into a rehash of Ron and Hermione, the progression of their first-friends-then-lovers relationship was entirely unique. The way Scorpius just casually admits his feelings for Rose at the end is so refreshing and so sweet. "Do you...have feelings for me?" "Yes. Of course." Aww.
Thanks for writing this. I'm sorry it took me so long to review - and that's an understatement - but know that yours was my first, and still one of my favorite, New Gen fics. Great writing!
TessHardingfan chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Love the story...but due to your footnote I have to admit to being a rabid anti Draco/Hermione shipper. Where as Draco was a proven racist bigoted coward Scorpius is a blank slate to be made however the author anyone can like Draco is beyond me.
Tina chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Haha, I really like your opening and your characterization of Rose and Scorpius. I've been smiling the entire time I've read this. Liking your tone and pace! This is a refreshing start from other stories I've read. I like your writing style and you have very few errors, which is another plus. Pretty clean writing. The talkative Rose is cute, as is the more reserved Scorpius. Wondering what you'll do to expand this. A bit short, but it fits with the pace. :)
jullee chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Forever may it thrive!

tks for sharing your story - it's beautiful

(do you still like reviews after all this time? maybe it's incentive for more scorose writting?)
kathleen28 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
loved reading your story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Best fanfic in the entire history of fanfics like... EVER! more plz *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Scorpius: "What are you so happy about?" Albus: "Me? Nothing" I could just see the evil grin on Al's face LOL
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
im busy hating conrad. jerk _