Reviews for The Other Doctor
dzio chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
I loved the last part of this chapter! This is the Doctor I love the most, when he's rambling, grinning and bouncing all over the place and just a little bit insane. :) Oh, and I have a sneaky little suspicion that I know why Queen Elizabeth was after the Doctor's head. ;)
dzio chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
Am I reading too much into that "just caught on something" moment, or is the Anti-Doctor's presence doing something really, really bad to the Proper Doctor? Anyway, great chapter, evil cliffhanger, you have no idea how glad I am that I'm reading this now and the next chapter is just a click away. ;)
dzio chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Anti-Doctor! :) Surprisingly not-angsty. Which is a good thing, I'm a bit tired of people writing Ten as the Emo!Doctor. I suppose I got used to it though and was kinda expecting the Proper!Doctor to have a little meltdown about how easily he could become a monster like that and how his actions caused death and destruction in the past, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that if my Mum read this, she'd give you a very stern look and then laugh her head off. She's a high school Physics teacher, she points and laughs at science-fiction writers. ;) Oh. Hm. As Shakespeare once said, that's quite good. ;)

So. Back to the subject - this story is brilliant, but the anti-matter science babble had about as much science in it as your average rainbow unicorn. ;)
dzio chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Ha! I knew it! There's no way either the Proper!Doctor or Handy would do something like that! Can't wait to see how he will talk himself out of this one. And I think I can sense some serious angst coming this way. ;) But what about the "there was only one Gallifrey" thing? How can there be parallel Doctor?

Anyway, just wanted to say "Ha!". Back to reading now. :)
The Buzz chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
This story was... fanTAStic! The writing was good, the characterization was good, and I love the idea of an antidoctor from a negative universe. Thanks for sharing!

P.S. (Because why not put a P.S. in a review?) Ever watched the animated Star Trek? It's quite awful, but there's an episode in which an exploding star sends Kirk and co to a negative universe where time runs backward and everyone de-ages. I'm pretty sure your story is better than theirs, though.
Miles333 chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
And of course, he had to be the one to spot the daft drunkard, pull up beside him and get out of his car to talk to him in the pouring rain.

As soon as I read that line, I SO knew who the 'daft drunkard' was! O.O I hope that the Torchwood sequel has the Doctor in it... *looks hopeful* Anyway, this was a great story. I throughly enjoyed it. Actually, it was...FANTASTIC! :D
Miles333 chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
lol Too bad that he didn't find those pictures to show Martha!
Miles333 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
I'm REALLY glad that Sloan is alive again! :D Also that the Anti-Doctor is defeated...I think. I wonder what will happen next...
Miles333 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Oh, poor Sloan. *sniffles*
Miles333 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
*slaps forehead with right palm* I should have known that the Anti-Doctor would do something like this! How are the real Doctor and TARDIS, Martha, and Sloan going to get out of this one?
Miles333 chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
lol My favorite part was where the Doctor and Martha were yelling back and forth, then when the Doctor was trying to give Sloan directions to the kitchen. ;D That was HILARIOUS!
Miles333 chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Wow, if that's only the first four chapters and the prologue, I can't wait to see what happens next in this fic! :D
Miles333 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
I'm really glad that those people are finally believing the Doctor, but I wonder what's going to happen to Martha. O.O
Miles333 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Don't be so daft, Martha! That is NOT the Doctor!
Miles333 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
lol Typical. When the Doctor is faced with certain death, he hopes that his next regeneration will be ginger. *rolls eyes*
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »