Reviews for The Other Doctor
TAS14 chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
Genius. Pure genius. The Anti-Doctor sounded just like I would imagine as both 10th and 9th, and I especially enjoyed the idea of him hitting Martha and the Doctor being so distraught by that, the character of Sloan, the little hint about the fate of Anti-Martha, and the fact that ultimately, the Anti-Doctor was just scared.

"I don't want to die!"

"Everybody dies!"

Brilliant.
hhgbh chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
That's great about Tennant staying on. I really like his portrayal of the Doc.

You know, I actually kinda understood what the Doc was talking about when he was explaining his plan to Martha. That means either I'm smarter than I thought, or I'm a total science fiction geek.

Despite everything he did, I actually did feel kinda sorry for the anti-Doc at the end. I was also glad that Sloan was alive and well. Not only are you good at portraying existing characters; but you can also create original characters that have real personalities of their own.

Looking forward to the next (and probably last) chapter.
Gamine Madcap chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
Yay for updates! Love the ending...even if it's not really the ending, but still, you get what I mean. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Syreene chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
Wonderful story, good characterizations, action, and even the slightest bit of romance...great job! _

I look forward to the rest of it!
hhgbh chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
Gulp! The outcome of this cannot be good. This'd be a good time for the Doc to come up with one of his brilliant 'save the world in the nick of time' plans.

Sloan's feelings towards the Doc, just before he died, showed that innate trustworthiness that everyone seems to pick up from him, even when they haven't known him that long.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Isn't this fun? Keep on updating.
Aelita Madeline chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Martha, you silly girl! It's the parallel Doctor! Of course he was acting different... that's because he's not the Doctor you've come to know and love! Now GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE YOU DIE! Excellent chapter, by the way. )
Aelita Madeline chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
That. Was Brilliant. The dialogue and actions suit the characters perfectly. It was almost as if an actual episode was playing in my head the whole time. Incredible! I'm definitely reading on. )
Syreene chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Cruel cliffhangers! I definitely have been enjoying this story...I look forward to the tense conclusion! _
bluedragon1836 chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
post again soon.
Gamine Madcap chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
Ah! Martha better save the day pretty quick. So sad for Sloan...he was nice. Anywho, yay for updates! Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
bluedragon1836 chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
here's more. now hurry up and post the next chapter before I explode in anticipation! by the way, i just wanted to mention that your, um, descriptions and conversations with the Doctor are just brilliant. I mean, you have captured his character exactly. Good job.
hhgbh chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Cue the Western Showdown music.

Alright, I'm looking forward to this little face-off. The Doc's up against someone just as smart as he is, but this guy has no qualms about killing people. He may very well have no choice but to finish him.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Interesting as always... but I'm not quite sure where this is going. Anywho, keep on updating.
Syreene chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
Excellent stuff...I like the interactions you have between the Doctor and Martha. Very them. _
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »