Reviews for The Long Howl
Storm-BorneSparrow chapter 19 . 6/23
This book was totally worth staying up till three in the morning for. One of my most favorite stories ever~
SuriGuri chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Even after all these years this is still my favorite fanfiction on this site. Thanks for writing it!
Waywardneko chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
I love this story.
Miss Huli Jing chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
This was AMAZING! :D I commend you for being able to bring the characters to life so well! Loved the Okami characters especially! xD You had me at the edge of my seat during the final fight xD And that little bit about Ammy being human that a hint to another okami story? :3 Well donexoxo
garby3 chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
I loved this fanfiction! Thankfully, I knew everything about H.P. that you wrote in here. I enjoyed reading very much.
The scenes between Harry and Ammy or Waka and Ammy were particularly good.
I kmow it's been a lot of time and real life bussiness is important. But if you get bored one day and feel like writing, I would be eager to read a sequel of this story.
I want to know more about what does the necklace means :P.
Last but not least, I liked that you put Tonks crying over Lupin... it was sad, but you put it nice.
Um sorry if my english is weird but it is not my native language. And I'm tipying this with the controller of the ps3. But your story deserved the effort, he he.
And I hope to improve my english someday Dx.
Well, until next time... Thank you for writing this :)
OPGrandMeister9000 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
When the Fire Nation Attacked.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
wow just wow! if this is what you gets when you are not sure what your writing... i cant wait to see what you do when you are at your best! Great story.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
bwa ha ha ha ha! that was awesome!
Spirits and Shadows chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sorry if this sounds kinda flamish. :D
Divine Retribution is a mirror, not a shield. It tells you in the Weapon Menu thingymajiggy.
Her name is Amaterasu, not Amaratesu. I know, it spells it out in the kinda-sorta-prologue, or, in other words, the debriefing thing with Sakuya waking Ammy up.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Poetic, well-composed, and just plain does what other fics only try. 5 out of 5.
metaniterocks chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Haha, I'll always cheer to Snape having a bad day...

Metaniterocks here, reviewing for the first time on this pretty awesome story.

Best part: when Issun devoured a plate of bacon and eggs and then half of a jar of jam. Lol.
Stormecho chapter 19 . 10/29/2010
I should have reviewed sooner. Really, I should have. Okami is a beautiful game, and Harry Potter is awesome, and this crossover is absolutely divine. For quite a few reasons, really. It mixes poignant little snippets that go straight to the heart with humour. Loads and loads of humour, and it does so without being jarring.

I admit the framing of the story is awkward - the lack of any sort of indication as to when the scene changes, 'Ponticle', and some of the dialogue, but the plot and the wording is amazing enough that my usually stern opinion on such things melts away. Judging by your style in Mortal and Divine, might I ask if The Long Howl was your foundation for your writing style? I absolutely love it, and I'll look forward to anything else you write. 3
Sadnecessary chapter 19 . 6/9/2010
This story is fantastic. It's very well written.
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
gotta admit this was very well written :D love it
lilyrose225 chapter 19 . 8/12/2009
Wow. Really good job, and that's saying something since I've been reading far past when I should have stopped and it's now, um... 1:30. My mom will kill me if she ever finds out. Well, anyway, you did a wonderful job, writing this before the Half-Blood Prince came out. Thank you so much; it was a pleasure to read. You just have to love the Lucky Mallet, though. And jam.