Reviews for Catfight
Bergerac chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Great story. I liked how minerva shot kingsley a look that said stay out of this. hehe soo funny. Anyway I hate Umbridge so I am glad that Minerva won the fight which really isn't surprising.
Micha chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Yes, there are plenty of loose ends at the end of the last HP; one can think about so many people, what they will do, what will become of this or that ...

To have the new minister and the new headmistress inspect Ascaban is not, what came to my mind first - but it is very interesting, seems very much likely, and to get Umbridge and Minerva together for some more cat-fighting is of course very entertaining. I loved your invention of Minerva being able to produce more than one patronus ..
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
great idea with the Dementors, i always wondered what had happened to them after the war. and i absolutly loved the catfight. very clever
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
IT'S EVERYONES HEART DESIRE TO SLAP/PUNCH/SCRATCH UMBITCH!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was very good, McGonagall is really a great lady and Umbridge just showed what a low life she is. As always your stories are very good.
inkyheart chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
wow! i loved it. mc gonagal is my fav character evva!
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Muhahaha! GO Minerva/!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
That was beautiful! I loved the analogy of the Patronus cats fighting and how Kingsley's lynx is just standing by and watching the show; I wouldn't want to get caught between these two either! Well written and very in character. This was amazing. One of the best post DH fics I've read and certainly one of the best Umbridge pieces. Great job.
Ms.Blum chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This was amazing :)

Loved the characterization, and McGonagall's comments about Snape were a great touch
Possum132 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Nice story. What a vile creature Dolores is! JKR's second-nastiest creation. You have done both Dolores and Minerva justice in this post-war tale.
Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was another really cool fic! I LOVE Kingsley (I was so happy that he didn't die, and then became Minister of Magic!) and I thought it was really interesting the way you had Minerva at Azkaban to offer Draco Malfoy a job. That was really a nice touch. I was also glad to see Umbridge get what she deserved - I REALLY hate her!

Great job!

Ladybug :D
BettinaW chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Lots of answers missing from DH, very nicely wrapped into a fabulously described clash between cat-lovers!
LinZE chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
fantastic!

hope you continue to post

xLx
GypsiRiddle chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
nice. I like it

Gypsi x
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hehe. I like this. Nice concept, andyou pulled it off really well. Minerva is just awesome! :-D And I love that she stands up for Severus. Aw...
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »