Reviews for Catfight
spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I confess to being slightly worried by the title of this, but it was really good, they were both totally in character, and I liked the idea of the Patronuses doing the fighting. Especially when they did have the total catfight. Nice work!
P'tfami chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow...a cat fight in the keenest and most literal sense of the word. Fantastic one shot of the long awaited post DH fight between McGonagall and Umbridge. Well done.
Skippy Agogo chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Cute tale, or should I say tail? Must say that your interpretation of following the law is skewed. DU would have been charged with the wizard version of crimes against humanity, much like the nazi warcrooks were. Following orders is not an excuse for her actions in any of the books. But I do like your tale here.
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Truly wonderful, you're a brilliant writer. The interaction between the characters is superb, and the plot is amazingly complete, despite it's shortness ... Minerva won. n_n

Cheers,

Kirsten
Knights Guard chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Love this! I always enjoy seeing Minerva trump Umbridge, and this was just really good. I especially enjoyed Kingsley as well, he just rocks :D Hope to see more from you soon.

-KoA
tiptop chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Amazing!
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Hey this is great. Long but gret none the less!

Pity your not contuining this on, i could really see if going on... but either way it was good.

Look forward to reading some more of your stuff.
awakendreamer chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
you captured their personalities perfectly! good job! _
BlueWolfStoryTeller chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Excielnt story the perfect punishment for the Toad.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
What a fabulous story. I love how you make the patronuses able to project their owner's feeling. After I finished DH, I did wonder about what will happen to Umbridge. Your solution here's perfect! Thank you for taking the time to write this fic. I enjoyed it very much!
Minerva's little girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Loved it. Please continue.
Gracie'sMom chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
What a fantastic story! Very true to characters, and I loved it. Please write more soon!
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I still think she got off too easily, but a good one Minerva.
EmyPink chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I liked it. Loved the patronus animals. I think you captured the characters well. Well done!

*EmyPink*
JJ chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Very good, very well written :) Keep writing!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3