Reviews for The Darkening of Valinor
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Witty and believable (slightly)
Elf from Downunder chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh, this was just amazing! I absolutley love the humor in this - a very interesting take on the Flight of the Noldor ;)
Feanor and Fingolfin's fight had me crying with laughter!
"MISBEGOTTEN HALFBREED!"
"JEWEL-OBSESSED PSYCHO!"
That was just epic. Well done, I really enjoyed this! :)
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Moral of the story: Physics is dangerous... so we shouldn't have to take physics class!
Erwen Brogiel chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I love this. It's very amusing. And I appreciate that you managed to get VĂ¡na in there, too.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Well, I think it's quite obvious how Morgoth ended up with the Silmarils 8D Bribery. While Feanor was drunk. 8DD This way is so much better xD And Feanor and his greed xDDD

'Why have you got so many candles?'

Oh Feanor, we love you xDD Um, just a little tip, while I'm totally fine with using Feanor instead of Feanaro, 'ada' should be 'atar' (quenya)...right?

'MISBEGOTTEN HALFBREED!'

Now that is harsh, Feanor! D: Fingolfin doesn't like that.

'JEWEL-OBSESSED PSYCHO!'

HAHAHA 8DDDDD
Lindale chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I prefere this way, much more amusing.

'YOU BLOODY PYROMANIAC!'

Now all we need is a sequel. :)
lirance chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wonderful, particularly the ending :D A nice mixture of dry, understated humour and outright parody. This made me laugh- especially the 'James Bond' reference. I can just imagine theme music playing whilst the trees burn...
Newtonsapple chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
'YOU BLOODY PYROMANIAC!' hahahaha... very nice. Good story!
10010010011 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
HAHAHAHA! That was just brilliant! Especially the part about Manwe being "Majestically Peevish". Wonderful little humor fic!
ohfuckthis chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
-gigglesnort-

tis amusing :p

lurve it!
Ellynn chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really enjoyed this! *laughing*

Good amount of humour - not too much to sound exaggerated and forced, and not too little to sound ordinary. Good work. :)

You should write more like this. And the perfect sequel would be how Morgoth ended up with the Silmarils. :D
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh, this was funny. I always wondered why there weren't many parts with Aule and Yavanna in The Silmarillion. I wonder what Eru or Iluvatar thought during this.