Reviews for Good Girls Don't
Wolfstorm7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love the style! Great short piece :)
buffystuff chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
very nice! impressed you could express so much in a couple of paragraphs :)

i agree, jules was awesomely gay in BiLB! *in my head at least* and the way youve written this fits in brilliantly with the established plot and just conveys brilliantly the way it can feel to be in the closet. and i think very in keeping with jules' character :)

good job!
juem87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Great story. I love that Jules is seeing things from Jess' perspective and how hard it actually is to going against your parents. Very well written!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I liked this short peice. I think some of the grammer was off and the sentances rant together because of them, but I got the overall story, and I love this pairing.

Erin
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Not bad. Jules fear of upseting her parents is very similar to Jess's. Keep writing
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
heh, great fic _

I was suprised myself that Jules didn't turn out to be gay

'twas mind boggling *shrugs*

but anyway, liked this a lot _
Mobilicorpus chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Ooh, this was great, apart from the slightly distracting typo "out lowed" rather than "out loud". It's in the last paragraph.

On the other hand, "fingers gripping porcelain until they ache" was a lovely phrase-it gives a wonderfully vivid impression of Jules' state of mind.

Anyway, I thorougly enjoyed reading this, it was a lovely confirmation of the chemistry and tension between the two characters.

Here's an interesting fact for you: The homoerotic overtones were probably deliberate, as the plan was originally for Jules and Jess to end up together in the film. Really.
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Yes! I also saw the blatant homoeroticism in this movie and I though Jules and Jess had far more chemistry than Jess and Joe or even Jules and Joe. Write something else, sometyhing longer, please. I'll review every chapter.