Reviews for Faith in the Darkness
countrylovinfangirl chapter 3 . 5/6
Amazing! Love it a lot! Please continue soon!
LadyRainDancer chapter 1 . 5/3
I went to review the last chapter, and apparently I reviewed this story two years ago, wild huh? I still love the story and still hope you update it
Nooooooooooooo! I loved this story... :'(
Oh well, if you have no inspiration, I understand why you'd delete it.

...It still sucks though.
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! But this story is awesome! DX I hope you repost it soon? Pretty please?
monbade chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
i just found this, first 2 chapters were good. Hopefully your muse will return

monbade
Huanted Darkling chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
gah this story could of been AWESOME please post soon
Ktoddhim chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
I hope you continue this story. I like it!

Ktoddhim
vd.alfredo chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
hi

i really liked ur story and i think its a pity u wont continue it for a while hope u change ur mind
Bloodgalore chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
NO! Noo! Why don't you just leave this up so people can just review this wonderful fic. Just be happy. Don't you dare delete this. Leave it. Even if you hate it-hope you don't-somebody still wants to read this. Whatever you do, don't take this off. Leave it here so if we have a story alert on this we can still reviece notices if you'd ever repost this.

K?

Please?
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Pity. I really thought you had something here. Well, if you ever DO decide to repost, or post again, give me a shout. I want to see what you do.
lima chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I LIKE THIS STORY it is interesting and original Y ARE U GOING TO DELETE IT?
dragon82 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
aw
nicknack chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Hey,

I just came across this story while searching for anything with this sort of plotline.I am sad to see that you stopped so soon into it. I have to say that i think what you wrote was excellently done. If you ever decide to add more, i will definitely check it out.

Good Luck!
LostThyme chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
"La nerezza รจ la vostra alimentazione" isn't Latin.
AmandaBurke76 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
sory to see this story go. when you have this story up again please email me.