Reviews for Role Reversal
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hey:) Just stumbled across this, and I love it! Really nice h/c oneshot- and I adore a sick Sammy, especially here when he put aside his own health to help Dean and didn't even realize. I also really loved The Benders episode and I like reading fics that revolve around it. I can never get enough of wet boys either! Thanks for the awesome read:)
amyblair chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I have to tell you that 'the Benders' is one of my most favorite episodes. I think both J&J were amazing in it, but there is nothing that beats it when Dean climbs those stairs to see what's going on upstairs and gets himself into a whole lotta trouble.

Really liked your reference to 'the cast of Deliverance'. Out of curiosity, have you seen that movie? I refuse to ever watch it again. It disturbed me so badly. It think I was about 25 or so when I saw it and it made me physically ill.

I giggled with your line, "Although I have a new empathy for cattle." Ha, ha. Funny.

Bringing the magic hoodie back into play was lovely. I just read something from another writer who was writing about all the times the show has shown Dean in the purply-plaid shirt. I give it up to a show that makes their characters wear the same clothes over and over. They are the Winchesters, they are limited in clothing.

I totally felt the cold snaking around through this. Nice job. Next one I'm reading is a bit longer... I'll let you know what I think.

B
Jordan-Daniel chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Nice oneshot! I love it! Great writing of the boys!
Kumaproogey chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I liked 'The Benders' flashback. You portrayed the brothers relationship & concern for each other quite well. Your conversations (Dean's joke about understanding cattle) were very true to the show & the characters. I liked how each brother was concerned for the other & ignoring their own misery – very true to the show! Nice ending (both Dean's reflection on the role reversal & his final thoughts). Short but sweet. You show a real talent, would love to see a longer story by you b/c I think it would be really good.
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Great Story i truly enjoyed it, along with the brotherly love!
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Is it wrong to want to *see* this? I think this would make a nice little scene in the show.
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Mate, wet winchesters, Hurt!Dean, protective!Sam...there was just so much to love about this! I loved Dean's reaction to being stripped off.

I loved his names for Sammy, expecially Mr Sniffles. LOL

As always, mate...you rock. This was such fun to read! *HUGS*
gretchless chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
hehe, okay i decided to read this one too before i went to bed lol ! it was weird to see sam and dean switch roles i mean i was weird that dean didnt insist that sam take a shower first as he was in wet clothes still but i guess nearly drowning to death can do that to ya lol !

bye for now !
LArkless chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hey Tara!

I loved this story..you know how I feel about Dean getting hurt so this one was great hehe, I loved the usual brotherly moments..its good when Sam is the protector for a change! :D Also I liked the flashback to the Benders, I kind of wanted to see that in the show to see the look on Sam's face with Dean tied up with a kid taunting him lol. I am gonna read your other story when I am next online and also I have read your alternate version to Ridley's story but the site was being weird with me saying I'd already left a review from this com which was annoying hehe..I will leave you a proper review for that when it lets me lol..anyhoo talk to you soon and keep up the good work! :D:D

Laura :)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Cool story! Damn alert all wack up, didn't receive any!

It's a simple but very worrying story! Great job!
Ciya chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This would be fun to see as an epi. Can never get enough of wet Sam and Dean.
anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Liked it. Ahh, the slow but hopefully steady path of a selfless, overprotective big brother and an overprotected, until recently pretty self-centered little brother gradually becoming equals.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aww I loved it!

Great job with the story, and the flashback to the Benders eppy was wonderfully written.

I love Sammy when he plays the role of the protector, its so darned cute when he mothers Dean.

Very sweet story, amazing as always!

Cookies for you!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
It seemed every time he was sick or in trouble the hoodie came out.

I loved that little aside. :) This was great! I always love missing scenes from that part in the Benders and you wrapped that into a great ghost hunt/near-drowning experience! Bravo!

I loved it.
JKRichards chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Loved it! I liked the flashback/missing scene from The Benders. It would have been great to see that in the show.