Reviews for Flowers Remembered
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 2/24
such sweet. made me go "aww"
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really enjoyed the multi-character participation in this and the strength of Sam/Jack's love. Wonderful.
Katetanic chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
LOVE! IT!

Great Jack side of the story, as well as the others.

Love how you brought back the "Always" conversation.
mgamberger chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wonderful fic. I just wish we could have seem this on the show! I love your stories.
steadfast chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really enjoyed your story.
Mia66 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I know is late coming, but I just found this fic. and I have to say:

I totally love it!

fantatict job and you really send my mind back to the good old days of sg-1 and the gang.

Love the Sam/Jack pairing and how you made Sam vulnerable in the way she talks to Jack and waits for his support and how Jack is there always.
Sunset-Fel chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hey Rachel!

Good story! This one I did have one real life comment for... One of your writings " delighted to be trusted. ‘I’d be honoured, sir.' " reminded me of something recent. I asked a young lady and her friend (now a junior) to do something this coming year. They responded "We'd be honored." and so when I read this it struck at that and gave a suggestion as to why they feel they would be honored instead of just simply saying okay... yeah...well...

GOOD STORY from such a GREAT AUTHOR! yay.

Fel/Sun
JTSplash chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
hehehe Aw wonderfully written
ernie0926 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
just wanted to write a quick note. This is really feedback for all of your SG1 stories, b/c I'm lazy. They are wonderfull I've enjoyed reading them all. I love the way you write Sam and Jack. Love your Aftershocks series, Rifts and Chasms, and Let Go and Hold On to name a few. Keep up the great writting. I'm a big fan.
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I love it! I just absolutely love it! That was beautiful, very well written, as per usual. Very well done! :)
Kayla chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aw, adorable. And more than that, very well written. Good detail, and great job with the characters. You Rock!
northernexposure chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wonderful story, brilliantly written. Thank you!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Great Story I enjoyed reading it I'm new to stargate and I'm only on season three could you please tell me the episodes that Sam and Jack are kept from each other in a forcefield situation? Also do they ever say if they are together or not?

Great Story.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I am unsure how I missed this fic, since you are on my alerts. But, anyway, I was just wandering around, and what a find! Your sense of team, and characters of this show is absolutely amazing! And I so wish TPTB will eventually give us a real resolutions to Jack and Sam. You do a beautiful job of keeping them in character, but together! Thanks!
Bekah See chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really enjoyed this. LITS is one of my favorite eps for lots of different reasons, and you hit on almost all of them. You're good at keeping the team in character. Good job, fun read.