Reviews for Mixup
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/15
Hahaha that's so funny! Great work!
Amazon calypso chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That was so FUNNY! Did you get the idea from

the manga, when red and blue switched?
Cobalt chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Moved waaay too fast, horrible grammar, bad execution... I would say 'bad idea' but I just hate the anime.

The Team Rocket slogan is only 'okay' (if you can even call it that) in the anime. In a fic it's... meh-ish. They tend to rhyme, too, which I noticed these guys didn't.

In third-person, outer monologues are simply inviting ridicule. Have Paul think when he's alone, not talk (unless you want to hand a lampshade on it and have someone overhear something embarrassing...)

Simply put, this could have been okay with better grammar, better content (When those girls mistake Red for Green in the manga 'Of course, you're not as good looking as they say...' *Red falls over*), and more length.

The one thing I liked was that they had the same amount of pokemon to mix up. (I never got how Green could walk off with only three while he owned six and Red could scoop up six when he knew he only had three. Unless Red was trying to take them... *shifty eyes*)

Oh, and how Ash is also like, 'Let's swim.' (almost reluctant) while Red, being the more enthusiastic type, says, 'Let's go SWIMMING!'

...Though some of the characters are rather OOC (very pronounced with Paul... though I've never watched him in action, so I could be wrong.).

This be constructive criticism, not a flame. Good day to you!
writlings chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hahahahahahahaha! Poor Paul! XDDD -rolls of bed laughing-

“KETCHUM!” -snickers-

Awesome story! Hilarious ending! XD
Hecate-Aidonaia chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
*snickers* Poor Paul, he has to work on his Pokemon again...
Bass Clef Love chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
that was funny! I feel bad for Paul though-all that work with his pokemon just so they could go soft in, like, 2 hours!
EmberWithin chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
LOL! I loved it in the manga, and I like your adaptation! One thing though, was how Paul kept calling Ash,..Ketchum. While I'm not exactly sure if Ash even told Paul his last name, it sounds weird coming out his mouth, even Ash's name. Nonetheless, this was still good. If you want, you could take a look at my Ikarishipping story...

xx

~Mask of Ice~
remey2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hahah that's hilarious I have read the manga before very well done
Roselle chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Ahem, 1 moment please

*goes to glass door* HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HAHAHAHAHAAH!

*comes back with a serious face* Pure Genius
Terry-May chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Purely hilarious! .

Surely, Paul could've been luckier. I mean, he had like a 1/2 chance of picking up one of his pokemon. XD

Anyways, it was purely hilarious! Keep rocking! .
AppealShippingRulez chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ash: Pikachu, Buizel, Turtiwg, Staravia, Gligar, Chimchar

Dawn: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Ambipom

Brock: Sudowoodo, Croagunk, Happiny,

Paul: Ursaring, Murkrow, Electabuzz, Torterra, Glisor, Weavile

these r the real pokemon they have
Anime-Girl145 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
lol, how funny
PhantomHellsShadow chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
hahaha i think i fell out of my chair when i read it (wait did i say think! oh well) it's funny but you could make it a little longer...
Anicrazy chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I liked the ending with Paul screaming.

Couldn't Ash's Pokemon all acquire evil attitudes?
Stafyqe chapter 1 . 9/24/2007