Reviews for Sixes and Sevens
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love what you've done with this 'Dark Horse' series (I think that's what it's called?). They fit right in with everything that we know about the Winchesters and they have some amazing Winchester bonding as well.

Fantastic. Really.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Really interesting and convincing story about John's protectiveness towards his boys and his getting to know the Roadhouse folks.

I admit I agree with Papa Winchester on the not-let-the-kids-enter-that-den point, even though I'm sure the Harvelles are nice people. Better safe than sorry, after all.

I especially liked Dean's throwing the shoe at the werewolf! That was just great.
R.K. Cloud chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This story was great. I really enjoyed it. Great writing!
Hali-hat chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I like the way you make the story feel so real, it's like watching a movie inside my head or something. Keep writing, your'e really good at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This was an awesome story! Your writing is great and the story line gave us lots of insights into some Winchester history. I love weechesters!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Awesome oneshot that explained a lot of things!

It gave a good reason as to why Bobby threatened to shoot John with buckshot and why the boys never knew about the roadhouse until after John had died!

Also gave us some inkling as to how John met Bill Harvelle.

Thanks for sharing!