Reviews for Siren's Call
That really makes you think about weather or not she's really evil, or just trying to make the entire world happy. Bingeing this story at 1:00 A.M. probably wasn't my smartest idea though... D
Damn! Sirens are now my least favorite greek monster, because nobody messes with my favorite ship. This story is getting intense. Grammar issues I understand and sympathize with.
DaPotatoBoss chapter 21 . 5/26
BEST. BOOK. EVER.
DaPotatoBoss chapter 17 . 5/26
... I have no words...
Lewis-Sama chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Awesome.
Random Dude chapter 21 . 6/10/2016
Holy crap, great story honestly O.O
Viper5delta chapter 21 . 4/1/2016
Just finished reading this, and I must say, very well written, and a very interesting story with one of the most believable looks ad Garfield's 'Dark side" that I've ever seen.
jakandaxter chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
jakandaxter chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
jakandaxter chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
jakandaxter chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
This was a great story, and looking at the initial posting date, years in the making.

Zinara was interesting antagonist, different from the blatantly evil villains. It enjoyed seeing the Titans face a different type of foe.

As a big Beast Boy fan I really enjoyed how you handled him in this story, along with that other aspect of him. It really worked well with Zinara's character.

As a big Raven fan I also enjoyed her role in the story and how you handled the revelations she went through.

The epilogue was nice and sweet. Thanks for writing this wonderful.
Jakeros chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
I am...stunned. When I read the summary for this my initial thoughts were along the lines of (love triangle! Cat fight!). Imagine my surprise when I get past chapter 3 and everything just...expanded. I would write a longer review but since I'm on a tablet, I'm restricted by time consumptions. So I'll simply say this: I will endeavor to come back and read this one day because it is something special. There's no possible way I can see someone NOT favoriting this. And I won't be the one to start that.
*favorites*
Jakeros chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Wow. Just...wow. That was awesome! Evil bb is epic!
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Awwwwwwwww, GLORIOUS JOB! This story has been such an emotional roller coaster for me, and I both love and despise it for that. Still, I am so happy to have read it, and so glad to see how the story played out. The emotion was strong, the relationship dynamic, and even though you showed a dark side to Beast Boy you still managed to capture the beautiful joy that's the true him. Once again, GLORIOUS JOB!