Reviews for Siren's Call
CleoArrow chapter 20 . 3/8
Your story is so amazing! I'm glad that I discovered it after it was finished so I didn't have to go crazy wondering what would happen next. But I'll be waiting for the epilogue. There were some moments I had to reread because I was so engaged in what was happening.
I particularly liked that the Siren wasn't a force the Titans could fight off. She wasn't a physical threat like Cinderblock or Slade that they could stop by fighting. After all, Robin just touched her and she passed out. They had to fight her in a different way, and I don't read much about that anymore. It's a nice change, as was the bittersweet ending. I could've almost seen Raven doing the same thing as the Siren had she not chosen to become a Titan.
And now for all the Beast Boy and Raven moments. I love the pairing, and you wrote them so well. They were in character the whole time I thought (except for when Beast Boy was Garfield, but that's obviously what you were shooting for). I also liked that she was the one who could bring him back, and that he wouldn't hurt her.
I really loved this all, and I look forward to the epilogue.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 20 . 2/17
Wow. That was intense. It's good to see that everyone found some measure of comfort and peace. It's too bad it had to be overshadowed by tragedy.
GreenJackal626 chapter 10 . 2/16
This is a Very interesting fanfic. Having Beast Boy be the mastermind in this chapter is really awesome.
KyrriaPearly chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You HAVE to finish this story COME ON PLEASE :( It is REALLY good and i need to know how it ends!
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. Like the plot with the Siren, and Beast Boy helping the Siren.
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
Ok, first, it's 'The Brotherhood of Evil' not the 'Evil League of Evil'. Two, your descriptions are absolutely awesome and very vivid, good job! And three, I would love to read chapter 20 soon, so please update!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
wtf where is the rest i read 19 chapters i want more
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
The roles have flipped! This is engaging!
By the way, nice job on your GPA. Very impressive.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Kilarra is clever, okay?
Novalia1001 chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Robin would-not-back-down!
I cursed a little bit when Zinara said Garfield rather than Beast Boy.
I'm impressed despite all the real world stuff you had to do along with this awesome chapter!
Novalia1001 chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
THE MOST EPIC CHAPTER EVER! You're drama is brilliant.
Novalia1001 chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Good lord-what a fantastic read!
Novalia1001 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012