Reviews for Siren's Call
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 11/16
This was a great story, and looking at the initial posting date, years in the making.

Zinara was interesting antagonist, different from the blatantly evil villains. It enjoyed seeing the Titans face a different type of foe.

As a big Beast Boy fan I really enjoyed how you handled him in this story, along with that other aspect of him. It really worked well with Zinara's character.

As a big Raven fan I also enjoyed her role in the story and how you handled the revelations she went through.

The epilogue was nice and sweet. Thanks for writing this wonderful.
Onyx2589 chapter 21 . 10/12
I am...stunned. When I read the summary for this my initial thoughts were along the lines of (love triangle! Cat fight!). Imagine my surprise when I get past chapter 3 and everything just...expanded. I would write a longer review but since I'm on a tablet, I'm restricted by time consumptions. So I'll simply say this: I will endeavor to come back and read this one day because it is something special. There's no possible way I can see someone NOT favoriting this. And I won't be the one to start that.
Onyx2589 chapter 10 . 10/12
Wow. That was awesome! Evil bb is epic!
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 21 . 7/30
Awwwwwwwww, GLORIOUS JOB! This story has been such an emotional roller coaster for me, and I both love and despise it for that. Still, I am so happy to have read it, and so glad to see how the story played out. The emotion was strong, the relationship dynamic, and even though you showed a dark side to Beast Boy you still managed to capture the beautiful joy that's the true him. Once again, GLORIOUS JOB!
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 7/27
YAAAAAYYYY! Fantastic! X3 Absolutely loved it, it was a perfect ending. :D Simply perfect
Tanzaniteblue chapter 7 . 7/27
I love all the references to Greek myths in this! I'm part Greek myself but using it like this is great!
JasonVUK chapter 20 . 7/27
:c Oh ...oh no, oh god. No ... Zinara. D: DX Ahhhhh

Q,,Q Sad!
JasonVUK chapter 19 . 7/27
JasonVUK chapter 18 . 7/27
:O And so the manipulated becomes the manipulator!
JasonVUK chapter 17 . 7/26
:O What's Gar talking about?
JasonVUK chapter 16 . 7/26
:c Oh ... this was, completely unexpected.
JasonVUK chapter 15 . 7/26
:O OH shit it's all heating up!
JasonVUK chapter 14 . 7/26