Reviews for Shattered Slippers
Wegg-Hime chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Why don't more people add this to their favorites?! It's was sooooo adorable! Thanks for writing it!

xoxoHime
MoonDustx chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is just loaded with fluff

:D

Olette sure is lucky to have THREE guys crowding her in a dance.

Darn you Olette!

As you can see, I pay attention to even the smallest of details.

:D

Moving on to the actual review, I loved every moment of it.

Also, I your writing style! It's somewhat satisfying to not have a wall of text, even though I wouldn't really mind.

Not to mention how there aren't any mistakes I seahh.

The idea of the story was also very simple, yet the way you wrote it was like WHOA!

stardustedmelodies chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
It was beautiful. (:

I love fluffy stories. And namiku stories.

so fluffy namiku stories are epic win. ;D

And yours was perfect. D
Alayne Rae chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
D -screams- I just reviewed this, but my connection died, and it didn't send!

Anyways! Sorry 'bout that. :3 I'll just retype what I wrote:

You. Are. An. AMAZING. Writer. You ROCK! Your diction, style, descriptions, your flair...it all comes together so wonderfully to make something absolutely perfect. I was looking for something to satisfy my happy reading requirements, and I found it at 12:20 a.m. Please keep writing! You're simply awesome.
Karise-Paisley92005 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I got out of bed at 5AM because I couldn't sleep and surfed fanfiction. This is what I found. LOVED it. Especially the end Though I'm jealous, if Riku would have taken me to my prom it would have been a HECK of alot better, even if he would have been like 11years old... since I'm almost 8 years older than him, as of the end of KHii anyways. LOL That and the fact that MY prom was in the school cafeteria there had been a food fight that afternoon. :D

Love it love it love it! *Faves*
Your Midnight Lullaby chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I loved it good job!
dark1408 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
nice...was smiling the whole way through D
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
during the time in which you went to get thy pjs i decided to start reading the namikuness of love-and then i had to review whilst i read-so far everything is pretty, namie reminds me of me with the whole debbie downer with guys things-mhmm and the demons shoe refrences make me giggle.

i like ur narration :P the gym classy. bwahaha-isn't it just? ah but more reading-LMFAO SORA IN HEELS? THAT DESERVES A FANFIC and lol She’d rather not leave the sanctuary of her chair. THATS RIGHT NAMIE YOU TELL RIKUBETCH ABOUT CLASSICAL MUSIK. ZOMG NO NAMIE DON'T RUN! SNAP NO-sidestep and fall in the lou LMAO. i'm mean-make her get out there kai!

Was she really that obvious about liking Riku?Was she really? OMFG me and namie like bff on this subject maan.

RIKU WHAT GO BACK THERE U WHORE! U MANWHORE. wait demyx dj-hehehehehehehehe. THAT'D A BOY RIKU. -squee-

btw riku great choice dood. omfg cute dancingness YAY. OMFG SHE RAN OMFG HER SHOE BROKEDED. “It wasn’t Sora who was nervous about taking Kairi,” he confessed, ruffling his hair with his free hand, “I was nervous about taking you. Kairi was the one who finally gave me the courage to ask you.”-SQUE.

and the ending? OMFG-if you don't win i will cry. sit there and cry-this was amazing LIKE WOAH OWN MY FACE AMAZING. i loved it. it made me cry, i'm so happy. it was just so fluffy and epic and amazing.

lyke dood.

totally award winning.

-ana
BrainBoww chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
...I love you for writing this. It was adorable and well thought out. I normally don't read stories that has the cast out in the 'real' world, but this one seemed so real. Well, as real as fictional characters get. Keep up the great work. c:

xoxo

Bow
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
LOL! Oh yeah, this was fluffy cute all right! xD

Ah... Riku's so sober in this fic. Quite the gentleman, trying so hard to make sure her impression of him is all right. Ah... Namiku...

You're writing sytle is amazing as ever - and I keep meaning to get around to your other fics! But alas, time evades me so... lousy schedule...

Ahem - anywho, nicely done! I'm rooting for you!

Xx-mai-xX
checkerboxed chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
OH. MY. GOD.

fluf! AGH. it was wonderful.

it was cute, it was fluffy, ( it was namiku )

and, just, you know, Ah.

so what i especially liked was that you obviously put some time and effort into this, and you showed a lot of command over the english language. as opposed to a majority of fanfiction authors, lyke WOAH! riku is so HAWT!

-sorry-

so, um, i also really liked the whole cinderella part.

because it was cute, and riku can be my prince anytime he wants.

and i SO sympathize with the shoes.

i can't walk in heels for my life.

good luck, and check back for the winner ( s ) ( i changed the date, because i'm lazy and because most haven't submitted anything yet )

[ ] becca -
Whiteheaven chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I WANT MOREE! *RAWR*

I just love the fluff. :D Namiku is one amazing pairing, and yay you made my day
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Ohmygoodness.

Okay-I was totally going to review this earlier, but then my parents are all-'We're going to the movies!' Right in the middle of me reading this. So, I'm all-'No! I can't leave the fluff!' and then my parents gave me a funny look and we went to see 'Transformers'. (Which is a FREAKING awesome movie, by the way.)

ANYWAY- FLUFFY TO DA MAX. I luv the fluff. Especially when it's the fairytale type of fluff, which makes me go squee and spazz happily. PLUS, it's a NAMIKU! Zomg, I LOVE Namiku! So, when I read this, I was squeeing and spazzing, and OMG, THE FLUFFY NAMIKU-NESS OF IT MADE ME SO HAPPY I'M GOING TO GLOMP YOU.

-Glomps-

Mwahaha. You also get a cookie, for making my day.

-Hands you a cookie-

-Hearts- I loved it. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT. And it needs more reviews. Like, WAY more. Because, it's like...FRICKING AMAZING! And...I'm just so happy right now! NAMIKU FOR EVEH!

Jade