Reviews for To Tell or Not to Tell, That is the Question
triple-m1978 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Hi Liz,

I like your story. I also like "Shades Of Love".

Perhaps you will write more stories about Mark and Nancy...? Nancy could help them on a case or something like that?

And I can understand Nancy's feeling about the Judge being hurt that Mark can see her and he doesn't.

Like I said the storyline is great! Please, keep going.

triple_m1978
e-pony chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Liz,

You have a nice, subtle way with your AU stories. I'm sure Mark and Nancy would have a lot to say to each other about the judge. Intersting premise. Thanks for posting the story.

Pony
poohblaze chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Let me take this chance to say that I've read and greatly enjoyed the other stories that you posted. You have terrific ideas. This is a very enchanting series you have going here. i do like how you brough Frank into this one as the mediator. That is so Frank! I'd love to see this storyline continued. I'm curious as to whether th judge will ever catch on and if so what it would do to him.

Anyway, well done (again!) and thanks for posting.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Although I do believe that our loved ones who have died are watching over us with us in spirited I have never actually saw them again except they are occasationally in My way they can still be with you.

I think this story was very course we all know Mark didnt tell Milt about his visions because he would never hurt Milt for anything.

Good story.

JeanneZ84
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
First off, there definitely *is* something wrong with Mark-he's drinking decaf. ;-)

But I absolutely agree with your choice of direction in this one and your solution to the problem , and for the exactly the reasons you had Mark state.

And Frank's casual acceptance of things as they are, both here and in the preceding story, is very endearing.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
It may sound strange, but I think my favorite part is that she can communicate with Frank. Shows he's really "part of the team", I guess. I do enjoy these out-of-the-ordinary stories. Could there possibly be more?