Reviews for An Alternate Route Year One
Flakey42 chapter 2 . 6/7
Please update. This is really good!
hi chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
I know its been about 8 years but I love your stories and I was wondering if you would finish it or not
Ruth chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Hi, i really like your the way you tell the story,
Thats one of the reasons I have read all your harry potter stories in the past few days :) i was wondering if youre still writing on this story?
SparkyPlug chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Hey. Awesome stories. Are you continuing this series? If you aren't, can I adopt it?
obsessive360 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Love it!
Yodes chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Update soon?
Ruby101 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Please continue with this story!
Le Bebe Phoque chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Good sequel so far. Update soon!
PinkMermaid chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Marvelous story update soon
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
This is interesting but it's a real shame about how Harry has been taught anyone who isn't a Gryffindor is either evil, stupid or snobbish. This won't help him in later life, it will turn him into a James Potter clone and that's not a good thing.

So I hope Harry can get his act together and stop believing everything Sirius says.
SmartBlondes chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I like your writing and this idea. I'm wondering if you're going to finish the story though, since it's been 4 years since your last update on it. I think it would be great if you continued it. Excellent work on what you've done! Oh, by the way, I read the first one as well - the complete one, and I liked that too.
ffanfiction chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
ok ten seconds of my life. Great chapters
HufflepuffWoman chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
please update soon
Rilawa chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
It's GOOD! Keep writing.
Moonlit Mid-Nite chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
_pouts- I wish you had continued writing this. It was great! I loved it and your writing style is entertaining and very clear. XD And the idea itself is nothing short of brilliant! It's lovely to just think all the suffering Harry could have evaded had he just gotten someone who loved him in that horrid house. Well, I hope this is just a long hiatus! If not, then thank you for giving me a wonderful fan fic to read. XD