Reviews for Give Him a Chance
Anastasia Juliet chapter 1 . 1/28
That's what REAL friends do :)
anothermarauder chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This is a really awesome story! Your writing is amazing! I love all these marauder stories your doing, I feel like you're really capturing the personalities of the characters. This is truly amazing!
My Current Reading List chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Not bad, not bad. Actually I liked it. Alot.
Moonpumpkin chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love this. This is a story I keep coming back to over and over. James, Sirius, and Lily are all really in character and believable. This is a great testament of the strength in the friendship between James and Sirius. I love the back and forth between Sirius and Lily; I always imagined they had a special relationship.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Bestfriends, awww Padfoot's the sweetest :D
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Omg someone hold me :')
KingKhan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
""And I'm Sirius fuckin' Black," growled a familiar deep voice as Sirius' fist connected with Lothair's face, and the greasy Slytherin hit the ground like lead."

What an entry! Falls in love with Sirius all over again...sigh... 3

Great work! You made Sirius say all the things that Lily needed to hear and very powerfully at that! :)
omgromance chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
OMG LOVED THE STORY!
Wondering Aimlessly chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Sirius is quite attractive when hes angry, isn't he?
PrincessinHiding chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
WHO! Go Sirius! *laughs*
lundigurrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
i loved it great job!
reviewer-only chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I like it...I really like it...:)
Apocalyptic Carnage chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
that was the sweetest thing i have read in a long time

well done

i think i'm in love!
livin and breathin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
IVE STRUCK INK!-thats great- ITS FLOWING EVERYWHERE!-no kiddin- IM RICH YOU HEAR ME RICH!-wow now uve really made my day-THIS FIC HAS STRUCK THE VERY CORE OF MY BEING!-this broad! seriously! now i know ur bars rlly low- THE LIGHT IS SHINING THROUGH!im sovery happy for u- THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING AND THE FISH IN THE FISHTANK ARE ALL ALIVE!-yes its a truly marvelous achievement- MY HEART SWELLS WITH HAPPI- r u done yet? yea... im hungry want a sandwich? wat do u think- is it a pb n j day or cream cheese with honey? cc w h most definitely. i agree!

so went the convo btwn the black dressing voice in my head and myself after reading the fic,

revvy-u-will-learn-to-think-isnt-too-nuts-despite-what-

"officials"-might say/ livin and breathin
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 10/11/2007