Reviews for Give Him a Chance
fandoms-unite13 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is a really awesome story! Your writing is amazing! I love all these marauder stories your doing, I feel like you're really capturing the personalities of the characters. This is truly amazing!
My Current Reading List chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Not bad, not bad. Actually I liked it. Alot.
Moonpumpkin chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love this. This is a story I keep coming back to over and over. James, Sirius, and Lily are all really in character and believable. This is a great testament of the strength in the friendship between James and Sirius. I love the back and forth between Sirius and Lily; I always imagined they had a special relationship.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Bestfriends, awww Padfoot's the sweetest :D
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Omg someone hold me :')
KingKhan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
""And I'm Sirius fuckin' Black," growled a familiar deep voice as Sirius' fist connected with Lothair's face, and the greasy Slytherin hit the ground like lead."

What an entry! Falls in love with Sirius all over again...sigh... 3

Great work! You made Sirius say all the things that Lily needed to hear and very powerfully at that! :)
omgromance chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wondering Aimlessly chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Sirius is quite attractive when hes angry, isn't he?
PrincessinHiding chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
WHO! Go Sirius! *laughs*
lundigurrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
i loved it great job!
reviewer-only chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I like it...I really like it...:)
Apocalyptic Carnage chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
that was the sweetest thing i have read in a long time

well done

i think i'm in love!
livin and breathin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
IVE STRUCK INK!-thats great- ITS FLOWING EVERYWHERE!-no kiddin- IM RICH YOU HEAR ME RICH!-wow now uve really made my day-THIS FIC HAS STRUCK THE VERY CORE OF MY BEING!-this broad! seriously! now i know ur bars rlly low- THE LIGHT IS SHINING THROUGH!im sovery happy for u- THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING AND THE FISH IN THE FISHTANK ARE ALL ALIVE!-yes its a truly marvelous achievement- MY HEART SWELLS WITH HAPPI- r u done yet? yea... im hungry want a sandwich? wat do u think- is it a pb n j day or cream cheese with honey? cc w h most definitely. i agree!

so went the convo btwn the black dressing voice in my head and myself after reading the fic,

"officials"-might say/ livin and breathin
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
so sweet and amazing!
Maya chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
i love this story, although it did take me until the second time i read it to get the 'and i'm Sirius fuckin' Black' bit! im so dumb! when i got it i giggled so much!

Anyway, i love the idea of sirius making lily see sense, and what he says is very true! james isn't all that bad, but she only seems to see the bad.

thank you for a wonderful story!