Reviews for Only Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Omg! Love it!
I wanna know what happens ,,,
I really love this story. I mean we all know Harry has a kind heart, but he still has his dark side too. It's great you captured both sides in terms of characterization.
This is AMAZING.
Update please!
I wanna know what happens next..
love it keep it up.
I like it so far :) I look forward for more 3

Dude u cant just leave it there! You must update this story! It is my life! Update it!
I hope you continue to update.
YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHso happy your back!
Eve88 chapter 6 . 10/4
i'm so surprised that you are back! I had to reread the story ;) but you picked it up perfectly! I just feel the tension between Harry and Tom, you just never know when or what he's going to remember! Poor Harry, he's being treated like a child by his greatest enemy... I'm really looking forward to Hogwarts! thank you!
PhantomCielo27 chapter 6 . 10/3
How do you envision to flesh out Tom and Harry's relationship? Will Tom be fiercely protective and possessive? Will he find out that they're no related? More of a brotherly feel? More of a protector feel? Its kinda difficult to imagine Tom as Harry's grandfathering the role feels bizarre. Interesting so far though, keep up the good work! Please update!
OH MY GOSH, I can't tell you how happy I was to see an update from you! I love your writing so much!

Hang on, someone tell me the name of the moron who put Harry's money into Voldemort's hands. Seriously. Tell me. They need their brain checked for spell damage. XD

Fantastic update! I hope you'll be updating more often from now on. (Of course, I hope that. I still have to say it, though. ;3 )
Carrie2sky chapter 6 . 10/2
It's so nice to see you updating some of your stories again, including some Star Wars ones, so I hope you continue update various ones as you have time.

Delightful chapter! I love the situations you are putting Harry in with Voldemort!
Anthezar chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Brilliance, pure brilliance. I love the fact that even though Tom can't remember anything, he still has this aura of frightening possibilities. I loved that Harry understood that 'this man wasn't to be trifled with.' Makes me think of a wolf in sheep's clothing. Nicely done! Hope you update soon!