Reviews for Only Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Man, it'd be hilarious if they both Harry and Voldemort work out the game, but then have to keep up the charade for fear of the Ministry targeting both of them. There'd be so much hilarious passive aggression, especially after a scene like this where the Ministry have stopped Harry from running by effectively confiscating his money. That coup is looking more and more likely as time goes on.
The-Girl-Who-Wrote-This chapter 6 . 1/9
update...
Hello chapter 6 . 1/6
You have no idea how happy I was to see an update! I truly think this is an interesting story and I hope you get a chance to update it soon!

Great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Harry, that overthrow the ministry plan is looking better and better.
Omg! Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
I wanna know what happens ,,,
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
I really love this story. I mean we all know Harry has a kind heart, but he still has his dark side too. It's great you captured both sides in terms of characterization.
This is AMAZING.
Update please!
I wanna know what happens next..
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
love it keep it up.
I like it so far :) I look forward for more 3
JAW DROPS

Dude u cant just leave it there! You must update this story! It is my life! Update it!
SUICIDAL RAMPAGE!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
I hope you continue to update.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHso happy your back!
Eve88 chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
i'm so surprised that you are back! I had to reread the story ;) but you picked it up perfectly! I just feel the tension between Harry and Tom, you just never know when or what he's going to remember! Poor Harry, he's being treated like a child by his greatest enemy... I'm really looking forward to Hogwarts! thank you!