Reviews for Sparks
jpgFury chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Really enjoyed this - Alex was a great character and perfect friend for OP.

Well written and a great plot - enough characterization and fluff to make me like the characters and enough plot to keep me reading :)
Lureln chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
I love your story... Alex is such an awesome human. :D I love how the AllSpark comes into play too.

But I have a question... if the AllSpark cannot kill, even inadvertently, how did Megatron die by the AllSpark or did that not happen in your version of the story?
JB Tarrant chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh! Yes! I finally found it! :D I love this story so much! I can't tell you how long I've been trying to find this fic for and I'm so happy! I read this before I had an account and LOVED it! Tried to find it again for months through the search and it never came up but it was worth the looking and finding it under someone's favorites list. It's been so long I forgot the story's title. Guess that's why I struggled finding it. :P

Anyways, you're awesome for writing this! I loved every second of it! First time I read it, I completed reading the whole thing in one day! Friggin' epic. That's all I can say. :D
CraftyMaelyss chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Brilliant story! I like how Optimus totalled her truck lmao
Havbot chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
hey this is friggin awsome cant wait to read more of ur stories
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
AWESOME STORY BRO
absolutely loved it! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
i LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
man, I don't know why but i seriously laughed my ass off when Alex flipped Prime the bird
janit3443 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
But... But... But... what? I'm just short of friggin' crying over here. OPTIMUS! TT there better be a damned good reason for his death! translation- he better fcking come back!
JustaSchmuck chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I feel like a ... I have to read the rest of this, but at the same time I need to sleep for school tomorrow. XP I feel so torn.): Lmao.

This is great. :O So Jazz AND Optimus are back? :D I almost started crying when those fragging 'Cons tore apart Boss-Man. ): It got me, 'cos then if he's in pieces then the Matrix couldn't have brought him back. BLAH. So I'm happy Alex *is* the all spark. Lol.
Biocide chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Bwaaah! I absolutely loved this story. Don't get me wrong, at first I thought the fact that she had the Allspark in her was a bit too cliche, but it turned out good in the end. It was funny, amusing, touching, and suspenseful. Brilliant job :) Keep up the great writing!
Biocide chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I liked the first chapter, it is a pretty good intro. I'll read the rest of your story later, I feel bad for having to go here soon. I really want to read this! Maybe I'll be able to get my school's wifi password and read it during the rest of school on my iPod, I really hope so. I like your writing style, not under or overly descriptive, and easy going. Very nice ideas and I like how you placed the scenes together. Good scene with the nasty boyfriend's mother :)

Great job! Can't wait to read the rest!
ProwlHawthorne chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
Wow, This is an awesome story! I do hope to see a sequel of this though aswell! Keep up the awesome work! :D. JASH
Hobbyist Writer chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Wow. I loved it! LOVED IT! I can't believe its over. Alex is awesome, very believable. I think i was in shock when she "died". Good thing you uploaded the other chapters or I think I might have to stalk you and threaten to kill you if you didn't fix it. Haha. Kidding. The ending left me hanging a bit. I'd have loved to read more about how humans and Cybertronians live together.

You're amazing. So's the story. I wish I could write a Transforms fic half as good as you.

...wonder if this can be made into a short film...?
sunkissedvampire chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
That was amazing :D I love the whole friendship thing with Optimus, Tis epic! Great job I hope to read more of your stories!