Reviews for Music at Sundown
Princess Maki chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
I will never understand why ppl stay in abusive relationships wheter if its work or otherwise. I really liked the story though.
Princess Maki chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I liked it...Ichimaru is kinda mean to glad he made friends with Ikkaku and Yumi though
Princess Maki chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Nice,I like it so far
Gryphalcon chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
I still love this. Read it when it first came out and greenzaku recommended it. Would prefer you'd made it AU and had Ikka kill him, but that's your perogative.

Thanks for much enjoyment with this pairing!

Have you seen peroxidepest's work on these guys?
Aurora808 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
kira was have fun and his captain is being an kira but i like the story so far
hgjk chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Ah! That was so exciting. I'm sad it ended before all the excitement, but I guess we know what happens from there. I would have loved to see Ikkaku beat Ichimaru though. Fantastic story!
kerumica chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
...and so it begins. What a great story and nice lead in :)
Hakanaki chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
SAVE HIM IKKAKU!

I'd leave a more coherent review if I had more time. e.e;
lelann37 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
oohh, really liked the ending there...stupid ichimaru leaving before ikkaku can beat him up. loved the whole thing, thanks for writing
lelann37 chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
yeah, kira has another friend. hm, will ikkaku get strong enough before or after the whole ichigo coming thing? or is this different? really enjoying the story, thanks for writing
lelann37 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
liked the chapter. poor kira, but at least he has 2 good friends when he has enough...and for spending time with before.
lelann37 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
oh yea! loved it. so fun to see yumi and ikkaku having fun with/fighting over kira. hehe, loved when ikkaku wouldn't share his candy and then yachiru came and devoured them.
Jerkess chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Aw. Kira's so shy!
Jerkess chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aww, that was cute. I don't really like yaoi, but this was done tastefully, and it appeared to me to be greatly friendship. Welldone!

-Jerkess