Reviews for The Narcissus
KasaiKisu chapter 16 . 6/19
WHAT?! YOU JUST STOPPED THERE?! No. NonononononononoNO. I cannot handle this. *dies* (And thus my spirit shall not rest in peace unless you update soon.) X3
Rmvvth chapter 1 . 1/5
This is such a great story please update!
Blackmist45 chapter 16 . 1/5
Please please please please Finnish this story you've left me and all your readers on a cliffhanger and I am dying to know what happens next I also like your writing style and I simply must read more
Please please please finish this! This fan fiction is amazing!
Kohai chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
PLEASE UPDATE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
This is amazing! I really love the story. And I am very excited to see what Gin will do!
Cressi13 chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
I know what I'm going to ask is a little far-fetched but I loved this story, it's idea and plot and it would mean a lot to me (and a few other fans I'm sure _) if you could finish it!
Super writing 3 3
alleemaria chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Oh wow, I really really want to know more! :D
rowan1025 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
You going to update 'the Narcissus'? It's quite good and you left it at a cliff hanger. Rather cruel, don't you think?
bumblebebe chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Oh God I really really REALLY hope you update some day. I just need more HitsuMatsu action. I need to know what happens next!
Shiva chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
oh god why dear god why do all the good fanfictions die ehhh i love this fanfiction so much and it will probley never be finished *crys*
Asina chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
omg this is so good like amazing i cant even describe how much i love this fanfic i really hope you update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
GODDAMMIT! WHY DO ALL THE GOOD ONES DIE?! AND SO YOUNG! Ahem, please, please for the love of all that is good and holy, please update? I’ll even request Santa as my xmas wish.
Neno chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
.amazing! I rarely post praises but this story is just amazing! Why did you abadon it?! This story has the best plot, best twists, and keeps you guessing! You gotta come back and finish this! GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS DAMN IT!
Shirohitsu chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Aah. I hope you continue this. Even if its just a small chapter. Don't leave us hanging, ne?