Reviews for The Narcissus
alleemaria chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Oh wow, I really really want to know more! :D
rowan1025 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
You going to update 'the Narcissus'? It's quite good and you left it at a cliff hanger. Rather cruel, don't you think?
bumblebebe chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
Oh God I really really REALLY hope you update some day. I just need more HitsuMatsu action. I need to know what happens next!
Shiva chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
oh god why dear god why do all the good fanfictions die ehhh i love this fanfiction so much and it will probley never be finished *crys*
Asina chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
omg this is so good like amazing i cant even describe how much i love this fanfic i really hope you update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
GODDAMMIT! WHY DO ALL THE GOOD ONES DIE?! AND SO YOUNG! Ahem, please, please for the love of all that is good and holy, please update? I’ll even request Santa as my xmas wish.
Neno chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
.amazing! I rarely post praises but this story is just amazing! Why did you abadon it?! This story has the best plot, best twists, and keeps you guessing! You gotta come back and finish this! GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS DAMN IT!
Shirohitsu chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Aah. I hope you continue this. Even if its just a small chapter. Don't leave us hanging, ne?
Googlemo chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Ok, first of all this was beautiful, I liked this story very much. Characters, writing style, story, fluff and how it was done everything was good.
The only problem is that this FF is abandoned, 2 years without update... I mean COMON! SUch a great story and not even half way there! For pit sake you can just change names(later) and print a nice book!

Dear author, you are certainly gonna burn in Hell for leaving this story unfinished, so see you than.
Big fan chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
I just reread this story and I still love it! I know it has been a long time, but please please update! I really want to know how it ends! You are a fantastic writer, please don't end it here!
iamthewerepire chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Holy shit! FINALLY the truth is out! Man, Rangiku is slow! Poor Toshirou... Hope he'll be saved from Aizen ):
Benidate86 chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Great! Monumetal fluff! Haa... If only this story hadn't been already abandoned. Well, but I s'pose people's life get in the way.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Wow!
Kia'a Morris chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
such a lovely story! Gr8 twist,i knew toshirou was da prince! well...i was kind of wishing it! ur story is well written n is by far da best i've read! pls update,i am dying to know wat will happen next!
miszhatter chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
have you dropped this story? please, you need to update. im dying to know what will happen! haha, sorry for being pushy but it is really really good.