Reviews for Memories of War
jensteed chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Really good story, I hope you come back to it sometime :D
RhodaBush chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
please continue this story!
drasticactions chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
I really have enjoyed this story so far, I know it has been a while but I do hope you update again !
RhodaBush chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
more please
Belle2611 chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Please please please update! Its been years! :)
crzybookluvrchick4017 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I'm excited to see how this works out!
bacrawford chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I read the entire story in one sitting toda, something I very seldom do. I found the story interesting and extremely well written. I'd love to see it updated in the near future.
deedeebug chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Not realising this story was incomplete, I started it. Usually I will not continue a story that is not complete or an active WIP. I must say however, your story drew me in right away, and I was engrossed in the first chapter. I encourage you to continue this extremely well written story! It is a wonderful read thus far.
Kneazle chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I would love to read the future chapters you mention, and hope very much that you will write them. I enjoyed this so much - I wish there was more.
nomdeplume30 chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I REALLY like this story! I know it's been a while, but I hope there is an update in the near future. I've enjoyed the progression of the story line and watching them heal and come to terms with life now. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
graynavarre chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I started reading this story after I checked for an update on Looking for Magic.

I am really enjoying it.
Miravisu chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I quite like this aftermath of the war.. and the relationship Hermione and Severus are growing into. I hope there'll be more chapters!
Verity Brown chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
The Bloody Baron has always been off my radar. Thank you for giving me a new way of thinking about him!
grggmlss chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
I love this story, it's such a calm, relaxing read. Please say there'll be more chapters soon?
Golfbabe87 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
I really enjoy reading this. Will there be more?