Reviews for Memories of War
Koliber chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
This is getting more and more interesting. Your story reminds me of another one (I guess it was "Into the North") but I hope it'll be different. Well, even now it is different but I just hope it will progress the different way.

I wonder what happened to Ron and Harry - because obviously they're dead. I know that you've accepted only some facts from DH (you've written that), so I'm curious what you have done to them and which facts from canon you will ignore. And what exactly happened to Severus. Because he's not dead and was in Azkaban. Was he there only because of killing Dumbledore and being a Death Eater or something more? (like there could be more :)

Nevertheless, I'm waiting for next chapters. I only hope we won't have to wait two weeks before they appear :)
villafoo chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Hey, nice chapter. So far I'm really enjoying your fic. Please update soon )
Heidi191976 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Another great chapter. Please continue. I can't wait to read more.
toostupidforyou chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Another amazing chapter. I love this. Update soon.
Samilia chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
I like it, and i like the idea. I've been a fan of your style for a while now. I just have one question. Didn't snape die? i read it pretty fast - i may have missed the explanation. but if not, it is a bit confusing. well, i'm looking forward to the rest!
CharmedForce chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Hahaha yay! A new story!

I am enjoying the outline you have provided in these first two chapters. Very interested to see where you will take this.

Great start!
amsev chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I am so delighted, no, make that beyond delighted that you have begun this. As you said in your reply to my most recent review of Looking for Magic, there are plot holes large enought to drive a truck through. As far as I'm concerned, something magical and wonderful happened, and Snape survived...
me chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Great start. I look forward to reading more of this and I'm very pleased to read it won't interfere with LfM (my current favourite fic!).
duj chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Thereby bypassing the entire question of how he survived Nagini's bite...
Phantom's Allure chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Awesome start! Can't wait for the next update!
toostupidforyou chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is awesome. I love this. Update soon.
Heidi191976 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
This is an excellent story. I can't wait to read the chapters yet to come. Please update soon.
FarmerLiz chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hurrah! And I didn't even realize it was yours until I read the note at the end, though I knew it was good.

I do hope you'll let us know in some way at what point you depart from cannon so that he's alive, whether Harry supported him in his final dual with Voldemort, as in cannon, etc.

Thanks so much.

Mooncat4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Cool! This is a very good first chapter, and I look forward to reading the rest. Your writing flows very well and the characters are well done, also. Thank you, Mooncat
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Good - I hope he'll do well.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14