Reviews for Memories of War
cixy chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Your story is really interesting and well written. I'm looking forward for the next update :)
Scarlet Azalea chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Beautifully written. I'd very very glad to read more of this tale. :)
telperien chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Very nice story, it feels like a comforting blanket over your soul. Hope you will continue with it one day.
Bauerbaby24 chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
great chapter!

cant wait for the next update!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
yay! it goes from visiting once a month to her coming back in 2 weeks! thats progress :)

I know Ginny isn't in this story very much. Do Hermione and Ginny keep in touch?

love this story and cant wait to keep reading!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
I love how their friendship is slowly biulding. Cant wait to see when it develops to more :)
Bauerbaby24 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Another great chapter!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I'm very interested to know who died during the battle in your story...hopefully well find out soon.

onto chapter 3...:)
Bauerbaby24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Great chapter. And great beginning to a story.

cant wait to keep on reading
EvilIrishChik chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
I'm glad you took up this story again. It's got a very unique and interesting feel to it. I think the way you jump in the timeline and fill in within the chapter gives the story a sense of movement as well as good story line. keep up the good work!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Excellent update! I'm glad that Bill and Fleur want to see Snape (and by themselves, not as part of a mob). I know who Hermione ought to take as her date, but that would not be fair to Snape, who needs to put his toe in the water to see if he's truly welcome. Eventually, he will be (as one Weasley goes, so go the rest, if the one is stubborn enough).

I like the way that Snape and Hermione are interacting; they are taking their time, and if Snape has any romantic ambitions, he's smart enough to woo her mind first. As for Hermione, she's going to have a hard time finding anyone else who can equal her intellectual standards for conversation.

Well done.
master-moehri86 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
It's a really good story! I hope you'll keep writing :)
MysticSong1978 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
For various reasons I just now got around to reading this chapter. It is very good. I was sorry to read/hear about the loss of your sister; have been thinking about you.
Feisanna chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of you sister, we cannot replace those who we have loved and lost. However I truely enjoy your writing style very much and enjoy both your WiPs. I'll be waiting patiently whenever you feel up to posting updates on this or LfM. thanks for taking the time to craft such beautiful tales
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
yeahy! I'm so glad you've taken this one up again!

I'm glad at how they're getting on!

I Hope she can get in to see Draco, he probably needs company.

I also hope Sev comes for Christmas!

I would hope he goes for the wedding, but somehow I doubt that will happen!
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »