Reviews for Memories of War
Feisanna chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of you sister, we cannot replace those who we have loved and lost. However I truely enjoy your writing style very much and enjoy both your WiPs. I'll be waiting patiently whenever you feel up to posting updates on this or LfM. thanks for taking the time to craft such beautiful tales
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
yeahy! I'm so glad you've taken this one up again!

I'm glad at how they're getting on!

I Hope she can get in to see Draco, he probably needs company.

I also hope Sev comes for Christmas!

I would hope he goes for the wedding, but somehow I doubt that will happen!
Magicdaisy chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
I am sorry for your loss. *hugs* You're flow with words are inspirational. May they provide a vent for this time.

pax
Hajnalmadar chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
This is a wonderful story, I enjoyed it a lot and hope to read more!

I've read your profile and I am sorry to hear about your sister:( I sincerely wish you a lot of happiness for the future!
o0morgana0o chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
I can't believe I never saw this story before today. I'm enjoying it immensely, and I'm so glad you're continuing it.
o0morgana0o chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
E! This is so cute! I'm greatly enjoying this story. I love how Hermione and Severus's friendship is slowly growing.
o0morgana0o chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
This was a lovely chapter - I'm really enjoying this story so far. You've got Hermione and Minerva's characters down perfectly.
o0morgana0o chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. My condolences to you and your family.

I'm glad to see you're still writing. I've found it's often very theraputic.
luvinthunder chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Great job but you always do a great job. Am glad to see more of this story. So sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
Not so Chicken Little chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Hello old friend,

I'm am really enjoying this one, can't wait for more.

Happy Writing!
vesper7373 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Great story!
villafoo chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
so thrilled that you updated. Awesome chapter!
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Sorry to hear about your sister and I'm glad to see you writing again. I love seeing Severus and Hermione growing closer to one another. Little Freddie is so cute and such a handfull. Poor Hermione, still stuck with Ron even after 4 years. I hope she can get to see Draco.
Koliber chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
It's good to see that you're back to writing. I have been expecting to read a new chapter of one of your stories for some time and here it is.

I have re-read "Memories" from the beginning and decided that I like it. At first it seemed to me a bit like some other story which title I have forgotten but you have once again created something new, which belongs only to you.

I always admired the way you are able to recreate JK's world - so many stories have been written that it's really hard to find something new to write about. But you do it with such grace that it makes me happy.

I haven't read many fics for some time, maybe I'm 'growing up' (even though I still have ideas for my own stories in my head) and it begins to bore me but I never cease to wait for your chapters.

And I will wait, for this and other stories because they're worth waiting. I just hope that after all that have recently happened you will find strength to write. And that one day you will return to "Looking for Magic". We, your readers, will support you :)
duj chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
I sympathise with him about the glasses. How I miss the days when I didn't need any.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »