Reviews for Memories of War
Ihke chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Yippie!

(that's for celebrations, right?)

I'm SO glad you have decided to update this. I love this story, and as you know I love your writing, and I'm grateful for your decision, which I hope I can appreciate in all its extent.

There's a deep feel of family in the easy way Hermione relates to an extremely believable stressed-young-mother Fleur (food spots are *perfect*) and Bill, and in particular to Severus, who in turn is deeply involved and interested in her publications.

Deeply ingrained relationships. Family, somehow. Life.

Love

Lela

P.S. As for Looking For Magic, your faithful readers understand that its closure needs the right mood to be done properly, and will be waiting for you whenever you feel like dealing with it. As far as I am concerned, I was already steeling myself for some 50 more chapters dealing with the escape of Voldemort from Azkaban :) Four chapters to go is more than enough to make me happy. Or not - since one would never see the end of a beloved story :)
random777 chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
So, it turns out I have a bunch of stories from ages ago on story alert, and this was one of them. I had actually forgotten I had read it (although I knew I must have, as it was on my alerts) until the bit about the texan missing a ponytail, up until then it was vague recollection.

I'm really glad you are continuing this story as it's a good'n. Although I'm always sad to see a great story completed, there is nothing more frustrating than finding out a fic is abandoned after you have fully sunk your teeth into it.

If you keep writing, I'll keep reading. Great work!
Me14 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
i very much enjoy this story...hope the romance between severus and hermione is coming soon..hope you update it soon.
catysmom chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I like it. Please update soon.
Southernswimmer chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I love it! Keep going!
ginnyginny chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I started reading this fic because your summary grabbed me, and when i noticed your name, began to wonder why it was so familiar... I've also been following 'looking for magic'. You're writing is so good, you stay true to character while allowing them to grow and flourish in a way the novels never did. your story lines are plausible, and i've enjoyed reading both stories so far, and i look forward to seeing where they end.

i was sorry to read of your loss, and can only imagine how it has affected your day to day life as well as your writing. i sincerely hope you find it in yourself to finish each story, as your readers would truly miss the magic of your words. God Bless.
KimJo chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
my most dearest barb,

please accept my most sincere condolences on the death of your sister. i believe we're sent down here to learn something and her work was done. know that you will see her again and she'll be joyous and without pain. bless you and your family. you'll be in my prayers.

love, kim

great update, my barb. loving this story so far. thanks so much
wynnleaf chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Good chapter. I'm not sure if I've reviewed this story yet. I like the idea of having Hermione basically review the war and am looking forward to the interaction between she and Snape as they, I'm assuming, delve into the personal and still unresolved issues they both went through.
HinataMorningstar chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
i really liked it. i wish youd publish faster, but i understand time restraints.
ginny123 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
It's great to see you working on this story again. I'm sorry for the reason. My deepest condolances for the death of your sister. Know that you're in the thoughts of your faithful readers. Ginny
stelze chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
As always, your writing is superb and I've enjoyed reacquainting myself with "Memories of War." I am so sorry to hear about your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Regards.
dressagegrrrl chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Fascinating chapter! You really have a skill for nuance in dialogue. I'm looking forward to future updates. :)
rinny08 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Looking for Magic is still my favourite of your stories, but I understand that it is difficult for you to work on at the moment.

I am thoroughly enjoying this one, however, and look forward to the next chapter.

rinny08
Seth7 chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
hooray! another chappie! _

hermione and snape are getting along so much better now. 3 will snape go and visit hogwarts any time soon? how will everyone (teachers, order members, press, etc...) react if he does go back to visit? hermione's second book sounds interesting. what if hermione brings snape to the wedding? would she try it? would he accept it? how would people (molly) react if he did show up as hermione's guest? how would molly react to seeing snape alive and well while some of her clan isn't?

can't wait to read more! keep up the fantabulous work! _
notwritten chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Very nice reading. Cool. Keep smiling. :-)
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »