Reviews for Haggis from Algernon
bitemealienboy chapter 22 . 4/22
This is simply the most hilarious fanfic i have ever read! I just love it so much!
ninayasmijn chapter 22 . 4/3
Loooooooooooooove this story!
Rin Blake chapter 1 . 3/20
I can feel my lips fighting not to smile...
very entertaining and very well written :-)
Fearsparks chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Great story! Super-great story! Awesome story! I love it! Love love love it! :)
fudgerice chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
I think this has to be one of my favourite fics ever. I just love James' characterisation and Algernon and how the whole thing's written; there's nothing like it and it's probably the fic I come back to read the most. It's so good!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
This story is ridiculous but is also really, really great. Thanks!
Also it's cool that Lily and James were written by different people, I didn't know until the end!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
I'm just going to go cry about Peter and "I can't see him rising to Voldemort's highest rank or something" WHO WROTE THIS IT IS AMAZING AND TORTUROUS AT THE SAME TIME
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
I'm just going to cry over how perfect this whole thing is.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
I loved this story so much! One of the jewels of the jily fandom... Thank you for writing this amazing and fabulous fic :)
cinnamonandcoffee chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
HAHAHA! only down with the first chapter and its already hilarious! (:
Alexa chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
OMG just finished reading your fanfic and can I just say it some of the most funniest, mind blowing, boombastic piece of work I have had the good will and fortune to read :')
Please write more, I enjoyed it so much. Thanks :D
caribbeanblues chapter 22 . 4/17/2014
This is such an amazing fic!
I love different POVs and all the misunderstandings and how we get to see things from different perspectives, how they misinterpret things... I think everyone is in-character here.
Polish pirate poker is so interesting and definitely something the Marauders would do. Destroying their beds, carpets and eyebrows lol.
I love Algernon, and I love how Sirius likes to hide in alcoves and unused classrooms and how he reads Russian literature, and I love all the OCs. Even the creepy ones. I love everything about this fic.
caribbeanblues chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
"I made to drape the Invisibilty Cloak over his headboard and fell on top of him. It was the bloody cat, I swear it. He darted out between my legs and knocked me over." - Algernon is playing matchmaker omg. That's why he tried to make Lily follow him, because he saw how sad James was. And he destroyed the letter before James could read it. Awww I love this cat.
I wonder what Dumbledore did with those acorns though.
Look at Peter, with his little schemes...
LilyLullaby chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
Hi,
It's me again for translating french.
You have to add an "s" at the end of "joli".
So "tes seins sont merveilleusement jolis".
Still love the story and the characters and please let James and Lily be together soon enough! (I know this plea will have no effect on the story because it has already been written, but I don't care :) )
P.