Reviews for Haggis from Algernon
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 22 . 8/26
HOLD UP. Real-life Karl Pilkington? Man, I wish that dude was friends with me! Karl is adorable. Thank you both so much for writing thisI look forward to the next time I re-read, completely forgetting Karl's patrinus is a poodle and laughing my ass off as I read that bit over and over again. This fice is gold in text form and it will always have a special place in my heart
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 15 . 8/25
LOVE the dramatised recounts of conversations from Lily and James! They are so ridiculous, those two.
Also, you guys are brill at including the darkness/drama yet keeping it all light-hearted sighsighsigh I love this fic so much you have no idea.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 8 . 8/25
"I'll have to go search for poison on my own. My life is shit." Ahhh you guys, this fic is pure gold.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 8/25
Pretty sure I've said this everytime I read this fic, but Karl is honestly thnne bestest OC in any fic that I have ever read. EVER. I love him.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 8/25
Pretty sure I've said this everytime I read this fic, but Karl is honestly the bestest OC in any fic that I have ever read. EVER. I love him.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 8/25
I will never ever ever tire of reading this fic. it's spontaneous and well-written and I'm just so glad it exists! thank you both for writing it
Your mcgonnagal moments are glorious
Talley chapter 22 . 8/6
This is one of the funniest fanfics I have EVER read and I LOVED IT! Thank you so much for writing piece of perfection!
fadedbluestars chapter 22 . 7/17
That was completely amazing. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Every time you mentioned Terry Heaney I thought I was going to pee myself. Wow. Definitely going to reread. Amazing.
illjwamh chapter 22 . 6/26
I can't properly tell you guys just how much I enjoyed this. It was the perfect blend of funny and sweet, and your bang-on first-person portrayals of the characters made me feel like I knew them more than any other story ever has.
emeraldblossom34 chapter 22 . 4/29
THIS WAS AMAZING AND SOOOO FUNNY! THANK YOU:)
bitemealienboy chapter 22 . 4/22
This is simply the most hilarious fanfic i have ever read! I just love it so much!
ninayasmijn chapter 22 . 4/3
Loooooooooooooove this story!
Rin Blake chapter 1 . 3/20
I can feel my lips fighting not to smile...
very entertaining and very well written :-)