Reviews for Unexpected Fate: Version 2
Richardc269 chapter 40 . 2/14
Great chapter. Hope you update soon!
silverhawk88 chapter 4 . 1/5
Oh I am lovin this!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
I still don't know why bardock is vegetas bitch
Bella-swan11 chapter 37 . 10/12/2014
Goku will not be able to accept the death of her father, just when it becomes visible Bardock has to give his life to save him is something that can not accept it, it's too painful to see his dead father.
As much as you have your reasons Shin you did was too spent the limit, only grateful if Goku does not kill you because your fault now his father is dead .your not understand his relationship with his father, have been through a lot and just that see again, you will cause the death of Bardock.
Goku then kills you but do not think you're safe because Bardock's grandchildren are very saddened by his death, if they still will not hurt you so good Vegeta swears that if you do, because you end up killing a servant of His pure sayayin the father of her rival.

Greetings.
Those-carrots chapter 37 . 10/12/2014
Bardock's transition to to SSJ3 was so unexpected wow, that was such a defining moment. Thanks for Updating so quickly and giving a chapter that did not disappoint in the slightist.
Bella-swan11 chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
Bardock must forgive the failure to save your child, just think evistaste he became the monster of your visions at least this with his mother who cares.
Bardock your grandchildren need you especially Goten, just think you could not raise your child then you can remedy some of it raising your grandchild who needs a father, do as your Goku son can not.
Bardock flying training're a Saiyan is in your genes the fight, now suddenly really your son no matter if you are a warrior you're a parent, you've changed Prove say what you feel to Goku he needs to hear from you what you want.

Greetings.
Epyon Masa chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Ha ha! Riot Javelin, yes! I always preferred that over the Final Spirit Cannon. Also, good job, involving Bardock's mate.
Those-carrots chapter 35 . 9/11/2014
Oh the feels ...
Truessj987 chapter 34 . 8/21/2014
The feels…ugh
Son Goshen chapter 33 . 8/11/2014
I like that the entire battle with Cell wasn't too dragged out. And Bardock is changing bit by bit, even if he doesn't want to accept it yet. Interesting chapter.
Son Goshen chapter 32 . 7/8/2014
The father-son bonding is really nice great chapter
Son Goshen chapter 31 . 6/25/2014
Really loved the chapter! The plot is so different from the old version and I like how it is turning out now. :3 Also, the romance between Turnipa and Bardock is really great.. but sadly tragic.. ;A; I hope he can see her again through visions or some other way.
Zokiy chapter 31 . 5/12/2014
i realy like the story :) and i think is better to write long chapters like this one
ssj4shadowsaiyan chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
I CAN HAZ UPDATES?!
Mickj6 chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Can't say i like scrix at all But I do like how Bardock isn't a softie though.