Reviews for Closer Than Ever
Cheetah-warrior 265 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I thout it was funny when Jed pretended to die. But at first I thout sam ment it and I was all like "WHAT!" still Octavius you got to take a joke, epetialy when your friends with Jed.
JustPuppyLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is an amazing story! I love it! I love to write NATM stories. My main character's name is Seibaruhs. Hence my name this site
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Loved your story!
ScarletReid chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
aww! iz dis d end
freakishly chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
wow good chappie! you really like writing about jed and oct. ur stories about their kids are good too! this is getting intresting... oh! tell Daisyduke80 that this story is good too!
stupid101 chapter 3 . 2/5/2008

marlo amaya:JED!

me:*dremy eyes*

marlo:hehe blackmail!
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I read the first paragraph and knew I'd love it! I'm adding it to my favorites so I can read it later...
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
Oh, that's so sweet! I don't think that Octavious is acting quite ok, though. He seemed like if he ever had a daughter, he'd be the whole Kiss-her-and-you-die kinda dad. Just saying.
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
*gasp* what will happen to Jed? the intence is mounting up! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
ohohoho, this is good!
daisyduke80 chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
is there a reason you didn't put the whole song in? i'm not complaining. i just want to know why.
Isa the One-Eyed Zombie chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Wow, this is taking an interesting turn! Keep up the good work!
nightbug08 chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
so everyone is just fine, hehehehehe
ryu crisis chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
I loved this chapter! This story is really coming along great! I especially loved the part between Jed and Sam, Keep up the good work!

~Ryu
ryu crisis chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
Hey! I really loved this chapter! Keep up the awsome work! I really like Sam and Octavia together, they make a cute couple!

P.S. Thanks again for the review, I'm glad you liked the chapter.

~Ryu