Reviews for Jealous Lover
Cetra.Starr chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Evidently, this isn't as bad as you thought since someone took the time to plagiarize it. ( I have reported it)

s/8642898/1/I-Need-You-To-Want-Me
Echo Hellfire chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
love it!
HowlingattheMoony chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Omg... I loved this! :) I drooled a little. Okay, I lied... I drooled a lot. :D
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
aw, even with the smut it was still adorable.

marcus & oliver are such a cute paring
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
hot stuff! gr8 work here!
MalfoysBtch22 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Im not normally a slash lover but i love this pairing so if you could do another id be much obliged :)
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Nice one. Better than eggs and toast, or even eggs on toast...damn now i'm hungry.

Cloudy
damonsnewlove chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
that was hott! I think I'm addicted to this slash stories! especially Marcus and Ollie. WOW!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Oh, my slash gods. *Stares...stares some more* Oh my slash gods, MARCUS! How *could* you act like that! Not that Oliver seemed to mind, of course...but, I love how you add in that Marcus is usually gentler than this...

And the how 'you-are-mine-not-anyone-else's' thing? Awesome. My fav line was: I’ll wear his marks with pride because I’m the only one he touches this way, the only one he trusts enough to share his bed, his heart with. Ooh trust and love from Marcus.
shogi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
LOL that was fun! Well written and your summary was also well written, it drew me in and made me want to read... always a good thing, isn't it?
Honeysuckle Strange chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
nicely done. It is very American in style though. (Not a bad thing at all, BTW) very hot though.
1-smitten-kitten chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Loved it! It was sexy but sweet as well.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Whoa, that was some seriously awesome MarcusxOliver! I liked it a lot!
KariHermione chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i loved the end scene! it was such a cute little look at there relationship. wonderfully written.
flyflyflyinthesky chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh... my... God! *squeals* That was so hot! Yesterday I spent all day searching Oliver/Marcus and I've found some pretty cool fics, and then this, today, was totally unexpected! That was AWESOME! And nicely written, too.