Reviews for The Origin of Names
Hiroro chapter 1 . 7/30/2008

Epic win, that's what I say. :)
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
funny. keep up the great work
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
ooh, this story is so hilarious!
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 7/29/2007

Thrill Pair-fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
aww, poor, poor marui-kun! i had no idea about his name's meaning, i just thought his name's cute, like the character _" i loved your one shot!
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I would want to read that doujinshi! If ever you find the link, can you pretty please send it to me? _

You got my name wrong. xD But I forgive you, since I put the missing 'e' there just last night! Hah! :D Another thing, you put two 'i's in 'humiliating'. _

Aww, poor Bunta! He doesn't get much love in fanfics, and now even his parents named him like that. -snugs Bunta-

It was such an enjoyable read! And thanks for doing my request first! I'm looking forward to more of those Rikkai oneshots! :D
mysticLegend11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Enjoyable crack. One teensy error though: hehe, you spelled bluepenguin15's name wrong. BUT THAT'S OKAY. I'm sure she'll forgive you. XP

It's also all right if you don't state bluntly: flashback, end flashback. The italics speak for themselves. You don't find professional novels that write 'beginning of flashback' or 'start of chapter' or anything...
PixieStix110 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hehe! Poor Marui to find out your name means "to be fat" must suck. Funny story! I was cracking up! XD
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 7/28/2007