Reviews for Nanka's Secret
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I Found this story to be very cute, and provides a bit of closure in regards to Nanaka's and Aburatsubo's Relationship, and I hope they live happily together afterwards! )

The lowest points of this story is unfortunately the lack of editing and spell polishing, and some of the dialouge was not necessarily well executed well enough to carry on it's own at times, plus the Chapter 1 Title at the beginning is a bit misleading for a One Shot, which I can forgive.

Other then that, I found this to be a rather touching story at heart, and I thank you for writing it! )
Rose Angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You never explain exactly why Aburatsubo slept with Nanaka even though he is in love with Takeo.

It is not very believable at all.
shanon17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
hola
tokyo fox chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Nice to see a new fic here and it's pretty good too!..

But please note that what I'm about to say is to help you become a better writer and is not a flame!

You missed a lot of reactions that should've or could've came with such an announcement... Like Surprize,Shock, Anger,Dismay and of course the many questions that would come with such an blunt announcement..Like when,where..Ete,etc...This would've made this fic even better..

Helpful not hurtful! That is what a good reveiw should be... And that is what I hope this review will be to you..

In any case thank you for the fic... It's nice to see a new one.. And I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 8/28/2008