Reviews for The Konoha Love Story
milen748 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
wooooahhh

woooaAAAHH

MINDBLOWN I love this story a lot, it's so pretty and devastating and I just love it
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Buckets of tears, you really rendered me speechless. :)
clairebear2319 chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
WHAAAAAAT
lubna chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
no comment...pure ecstasy
UNCPanda chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Well someone knows how to make me cry
crimsontears82684 chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
The plot and concept were good. The formating left much to be desired though. Sometimes it was difficult to understand the pov shifts. Good fic overall.
crangelique chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
That was beautiful...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Beautiful, original and poignant. Thank you for this.a rare treasure.
Trang Uchiha chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Well-written *bravo* I've always wanted to read a one-sided NaruHina instead of their usually displayed puppy love .
Kiku The Shinigami chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
BAHAHAHHAHAHAH Oh my Kami I'm dying! I couldnt breath for a second! Wonderful chapter! I love how you can execute the main ideas and events, but be so humorous simultaneously. *Neji finds pink colored hair strands* "Oh dear God, it's contagious!"
Had. Me. Pissing. Myself. XD metaphorically speaking, haha. Just brilliant, author-San :)
JustHereForDaLulz chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
That was beautiful. An absolutely stunning story (QAQ)
I like how you made each character's love story really complicated and somehow intertwined with another's. I also like how you wrote in quotes at the start of every chapter and then insert it in the actual story line later on. But ohmygod. This is the first time that I felt so happy that Naruto and Sakura kind of got together. I love this story! Good job and you're an amazing author! 3
Existence Terminated chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Man, whether it was the ending that Hinata told in your story, or the actual ending, I still felt my heart break a little. You've written this story quite beautifully, and everything was woven nicely together.
Christian chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
This story was very hard to follow
La Nuit Noire chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I cried so much while reading this. It was so good.
TheRamenNoodleGirl chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
You really have a way with words. It's like they bend to your will, it's an amazing talent. So, well written!