Reviews for Immolation
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was great. Creepy as hell, but for this even mroe awesome. Well done :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Luke fell so far... It seemed fitting that Anakin Solo tried to redeem him. The second person was brilliant, by the way. I've always liked second person for some reason... Fantastic writing!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I wish he'd met Mara and forced her into the darkness. Anyway it was a very good Dark Luke fic! :D
ThornManiaLilyCharliZorianna chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Sooooo... Luke went crazy? Is that the vibe? It rocks! YOUR ENDING IS AWESOME! GO ANAKIN! WOOT!
seghen chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Excellent, I loved this story. I really like darkLuke fics and am looking for one that ends with Luke and Leia together, but I'm not sure I'll ever find it. You are a great writer.
starwarsfan101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Good story
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Very good. Scary and twisted, with a subtle characterization arc that almost but not quite makes one feel for this alternate Luke. Your descriptions of the dark side are impressively tactile as well.
Mathematica chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh God, I love Dark!Luke stories, and this is the best one I have read on this site. The characterisation ... the words ... the DEEDS ... *awe*
furrylittlebantha chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
WOW. What a gorgeous surprise! It's so rare to find something so perfect. This is old school Dark Luke, with beautiful prose an incongruous backdrop to all of the darkness and suffering. There's something innately fascinating with the idea of Luke, the epitome of light, falling to evil. There is so much moral complexity, so many layers to it that can be discovered by a skillful writer. You, TangledAria, are a skilled author. I enjoyed this immensely, and look forward to more work from you! Bravo.

P.S. sorry for not signing in-to lazy!
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
BEAUTIFUL! I loved it!

SLHM
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Absolutely fabulous fic! So very very dark and very powerfully written.
elven-cat2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Er, very dark, very depressing...but somehow captivating as well. I am not sure I "liked" what happened to Luke in this story but it definitely shows the Dark Side in all its fearsome glory and the final doom it brings...

I guess this would have been a fitting end for Palpatine, but Luke? Oh well, good story line and very creative.
Orange Rain chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Good fic! Although I would have liked it better if it had been Leia that killed Luke
Usernames Are Irrelevant chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Nice. Very dark and depressing.