Reviews for Make Me Bleed
Weirdnfreaky chapter 11 . 6/12
This is so awesome please updateeeee
eenayde chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Whatever happened to "another soon to follow"? Well, I hope that this isn't abandoned cause that's just a shame. I really love this story, please update at some point, preferably soon!
eenayde chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Wow... Amazing chapter. Amazing.
eenayde chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Amazing chapter. Why is Hidan, of all people, worried he'll go too far?
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
Please update soon!:)
Anonomous chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
Please i beg of you MORE! im like a dirty hobo beggar guy and ur the rich person! MONEY PLEASE!1 (or in this case: CHAPTERS PLEASE!) i think i spelled anonomous wrong... oopsies... welll thats not the point the point is that this is an amazing fanfic and it would be a shame if it wasnt finnished!
Eralynn chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
I loved it! more please!
visitor chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
This is a serously fucked up story but it was so good i read it every day untill i finished it
SD chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
is it wrong that throughtout the whole whipping scene i was picturing Sasori wearing cowboy boots?
LittleGirly chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Omg writte more! hv to kwn whatz going to happin nxt wid deidara! love diz story ) plz continue
Awesome person chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Awesome but I got lost at some parts but only because it's like 4 in the morning
SquirrelCanHandleRandomness chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
This a great story. Please kep writing it. I really wantto know who jabbed Dei with that needle.
Lazy Gaga chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
my gods... this is one seriously fucked up story! But, I simply couldn't stop reading! I REALLY hope you continue, because this is really entertaining in some sick, sadistic, mindfuck sort of way!
ChibiKillerPanda chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Usually I love pain in general, but the thought of a cable or something sharp going inside of me in places that should best be left untouched by sharp objects...

this story is incredibly kinky xD I love it, especially how you're not going out of character. Good job :D
DeeaE chapter 11 . 10/25/2010

I freaking love this storyyyy