Reviews for Harry Potter: Generation 2 Book 1
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Huh wasent she in gryffoendor
Brian chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Hi, pretty good story but i have one thing that makes me wonder, when victorie and odysseia put the sorting hat on it said she was in Gryffindor in chapter 4, but in chapter 5 when she rites to her mother and sister, it says that they were put into ravenclaw, just making the comment to u

great story
FaBAMF chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
WHAT! you were doing fine. you have to continue on writing im writing on rose and albus someon has to write about the others. Come on. if you need relationships summerise the first couple of years and head striaght into the 3rd plus. IM writing first year then summerising 2nd and mayb 3rd as i need rose and scorpiu to be an item
anonymous chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
Wait wait wait! Last chapter Victoire was in Gryffindor, now she's in Ravenclaw? You need to make it clear which house she's in, the story's a little confusing. And if she saw Teddy across the table, then why is he in Hufflepuff? The story has good potential, but you need to clear some things up first.
PhoenixDreamer55 chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
YES! Teddy is here! how i love him... :d yay for updates! great chapter!
Illyra chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Im sorry, did I miss something? Last chapter she was sorted into Gryffindor, now shes Ravenclaw? If you change such things, than you should put it at the beginning of your chapter.
Illyra chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
So far I like your story, but it seems not logical that Victoire doesnt know Teddy. The Weasleys are a very loving family and Teddy is Harrys godson. That means hes part of the family as well.
Galbinus-Rayquaza chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
You captured Fleur's personality perfectly! Good job!

[Rayquaza]
Galbinus-Rayquaza chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hmm... very interesting start! I'll be watching this one.

Heh. I don't really like TeddyxVictoire that much since they're distantly related by blood. :o But then again, I'm not very well-informed of Harry Potter things so yah don't have to listen to me.. '

Good start!

[Rayquaza]
FaBAMF chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
fabulos i mean absolutly fabulos
FaBAMF chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
beuxbattons is a mixed school the film just got it wrong there was boys form the school at the triwizard tronement
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
cool story im writing a next generation story to. I got it based on albus and rose
thnku4dvenom chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
i like your story! but its kinda weird how victoire never saw teddy before...
mel chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
oh I'd been looking for a victoire/teddy fanfic for so long! please go on writing! :D
PhoenixDreamer55 chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
ha ha... they're so cute! i can't wait to see what happens next!