Reviews for The Headmaster's Portrait
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh! I like this. Brilliant.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I love the idea behind this story! There are quite a few portrait Snape stories out there but the thing I loved about this the most was Dean as the artist. It's great to see Harry trying his best to defend Snape's reputation without betraying his trust and at the same time to see Dean helping Harry simply because they're friends.

Great fic - I'll be recommending it for sure!

- Creative Spark
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 8/24/2011

Great fic - I'll be recommending it for sure!

- Creative Spark
C.Rara chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
It's such an orginal idea and I really love it. well done
gaul1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
interesting
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
What a thoughtful fic! I like that Harry had Dean make a painting of Snape to go with the past headmasters and headmistresses of Hogwarts. Considering that Snape protected and helped him, it's respectful of him to insist that Snape have his own painting. I like how you describe how the paintings come to move around (using Snape's memories) and the conversation between Snape and Dumbledore was short and humorous! I enjoyed this!
Chemistress chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hey, three cheers for you - wonderfully imagined and done. Thank you (and your Harry and Dean, of course)!
Sindie chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I'd love to see you continue this or write another story continuing this if this is a one-shot.
tall oaks chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I found this story on one of the communities. You creatively handled the painting of Snape's portrait. JK certainly left a great many of us unhappy with her resolution of Severus Snape. I liked this a great deal.
Elladan Seregon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aww! How cute!
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
LOVE THIS!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Good Job. Are you sure you won't do a sequel? Harry's reaction WOULD be interesting.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
"...and his heart lurched at the face of his mum's best friend."-nice touch.
Prytania chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Good story. Needed some closure, though.

-Prytania
Lady Sardonyx chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Dear ziasudra,

All I have to say can be compressed into one word: Aww...

This is extremely and beautifully well-written and you capture the emotions and reflections of the chracters *perfectly*.

Typical Dumbledore to give a lemon drop!

I can't really see Harry commissoning Snape a portarit though. But we don't know much about him until the 'Fifteen Years Later' so I guess it could work!

Great job!